<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

5. Gotta Have It (Produced by The Neptunes)
122ghfc.jpg

88-Keys co-produced "No Church In The Wild" that's whatsup
pimp.gif

also excited to see the Neptunes in there. correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the first time Kanye worked with the Neptunes for one of his projects. cant wait so see the outcome of that one.

88-Keys co-produced "No Church In The Wild" that's whatsup
pimp.gif

also excited to see the Neptunes in there. correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the first time Kanye worked with the Neptunes for one of his projects. cant wait so see the outcome of that one.

Originally Posted by ZSong

How you got a big artist like Seal delegated to background vocals?
laugh.gif
Dude turned 12 of the biggest artists in music into a Junior High choir -- he gives no %$#@%.

Originally Posted by ZSong

How you got a big artist like Seal delegated to background vocals?
laugh.gif
Dude turned 12 of the biggest artists in music into a Junior High choir -- he gives no %$#@%.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

1. No Church In The Wild feat. Frank Ocean (Prod. By Kanye West, Mike Dean & Ken Lewis)
2. Lift Off feat. Beyoncé (Prod. By Kanye West, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker, Q-Tip & Don Jazzy) (Add Vocals. By Seal, Mr Hudson, Don Jazzy, Bankulli and Ricardo Louis)
3. @$!!$$ In Paris (Produced by Hit-Boy)
4. Otis feat. Otis Redding (Produced by Kanye West)
6. New Day (Produced by The RZA)
7. That’s My %$++! (Produced by Q-Tip & Kanye West)
8. Who Gon Stop Me (Produced by Sham “Sak Pase

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

1. No Church In The Wild feat. Frank Ocean (Prod. By Kanye West, Mike Dean & Ken Lewis)
2. Lift Off feat. Beyoncé (Prod. By Kanye West, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker, Q-Tip & Don Jazzy) (Add Vocals. By Seal, Mr Hudson, Don Jazzy, Bankulli and Ricardo Louis)
3. @$!!$$ In Paris (Produced by Hit-Boy)
4. Otis feat. Otis Redding (Produced by Kanye West)
6. New Day (Produced by The RZA)
7. That’s My %$++! (Produced by Q-Tip & Kanye West)
8. Who Gon Stop Me (Produced by Sham “Sak Pase

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

OP, where did you get the news that the hard copy is dropping Aug. 5th?
Via: http://twitter.com/DDotOmen

He's been right about anything Watch The Throne related so far.

But when I edited the title earlier I put "rumored" before the release dates I put up but it won't show for some reason.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

OP, where did you get the news that the hard copy is dropping Aug. 5th?
Via: http://twitter.com/DDotOmen

He's been right about anything Watch The Throne related so far.

But when I edited the title earlier I put "rumored" before the release dates I put up but it won't show for some reason.

If true I'll cop a digital on the 1st and then the hard copy on the 5th.. Still can't believe they aren't dropping any singles

If true I'll cop a digital on the 1st and then the hard copy on the 5th.. Still can't believe they aren't dropping any singles

Back
Top Bottom