<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

OP, where did you get the news that the hard copy is dropping Aug. 5th?
the USA Today is claiming this is the date too: http://content.usatoday.c...nce-album-release-date/1
but they also said is in the article that Lift Off is already in radio roatation so I don't know what their source is

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too excited for this @#$#. 

anyone know about these three songs in bold? or why Lift Off isn't on here? this is from the page source of watchthethrone.com
Code:
<div id="tracks"><ul><li class="track num1"><span class="altText">#@$+!@ in paris</span></li><li class="track num2"><span class="altText">Otis</span></li><li class="track num3"><span class="altText">Like The Mob</span></li>
Code:
<li class="track num4"><span class="altText">New Day</span></li><li class="track num5"><span class="altText">Primetime</span></li><li class="track num6"><span class="altText">No Church in The Wild</span></li><li class="track num7"><span class="altText">Who gon Stop us me / Spazz / Murder / Excellence</span></li><li class="track num8"><span class="altText">King Martin</span></li><li class="track num9"><span class="altText">H.A.M</span></li>
Code:
<li class="track num10"><span class="altText">Why I Love You So</span></li><li class="track num11"><span class="altText">Illest !$@*$@**!$!+ Alive</span></li><li class="track num12"><span class="altText">Gotta Have It</span></li><li class="track num13"><span class="altText">Welcome To The Temple</span></li><li class="track num14"><span class="altText">Whole Lifetime</span></li></ul>
Code:
<a href="/www.watchthethrone.com/#">http://www.watchthethrone.com/#">#" title="Close" class="close3"><span class="altText">Close</span></a></div><!--#tracks-->
Code:

anyone know about these three songs in bold? or why Lift Off isn't on here? this is from the page source of watchthethrone.com
Code:
<div id="tracks"><ul><li class="track num1"><span class="altText">#@$+!@ in paris</span></li><li class="track num2"><span class="altText">Otis</span></li><li class="track num3"><span class="altText">Like The Mob</span></li>
Code:
<li class="track num4"><span class="altText">New Day</span></li><li class="track num5"><span class="altText">Primetime</span></li><li class="track num6"><span class="altText">No Church in The Wild</span></li><li class="track num7"><span class="altText">Who gon Stop us me / Spazz / Murder / Excellence</span></li><li class="track num8"><span class="altText">King Martin</span></li><li class="track num9"><span class="altText">H.A.M</span></li>
Code:
<li class="track num10"><span class="altText">Why I Love You So</span></li><li class="track num11"><span class="altText">Illest !$@*$@**!$!+ Alive</span></li><li class="track num12"><span class="altText">Gotta Have It</span></li><li class="track num13"><span class="altText">Welcome To The Temple</span></li><li class="track num14"><span class="altText">Whole Lifetime</span></li></ul>
Code:
<a href="/www.watchthethrone.com/#">http://www.watchthethrone.com/#">#" title="Close" class="close3"><span class="altText">Close</span></a></div><!--#tracks-->
Code:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
First of all, I'm not a troll. I truly believe that Kanye West sucks at rapping.

Dude said to name a better album in the past 5 years than MBDTF.
roll.gif
Really?

Then to make it worse, another dude replies with Eminem's "Recovery."
roll.gif
Really?

I'm not saying one album was better than the other, they both sucked. Both of those rappers should of retired 5 years ago.

That's the problem with rap listeners. You become so infatuated with a rapper's gimmick, that you voluntarily sign a permanent lease on said rapper's scrotum. "Oh Kanye West made an album telling the world that college is overrated, now I'll love him forever." 
laugh.gif
@*%@ outta here.

Yes, College Dropout was a classic album. That doesn't make every subsequent Kanye West album a classic also.

Kanye West and The Game are similar. Both had a debut album that was a classic because of phenomenal production. The production on their debut albums was so good, that it couldn't be repeated. As a result, their future albums exposed their

This guy used to be a great producer. He's worthless now. His Stans have gassed him up to a point where he won't stop rapping... and his focus on rapping has taken away from his production abilities.

How Jay-Z got the best verse on College Dropout?

How Jay-Z got the best verse on Late Registration?

How Jay-Z got the best verse on MBDTF?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
After "Watch The Throne," Jay-Z will have the best rap verse on 4 out of 6 Kanye West albums. The other 2 he wasn't featured on.

The only hot verse he's had in years is on "Run This Town," he gets eaten up on all other tracks where there's multiple rappers.

I'm a Jay-Z Stan, but y'all are on a whole different level. You'll never hear me trying to convince people that "Kingdom Come" was great.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
First of all, I'm not a troll. I truly believe that Kanye West sucks at rapping.

Dude said to name a better album in the past 5 years than MBDTF.
roll.gif
Really?

Then to make it worse, another dude replies with Eminem's "Recovery."
roll.gif
Really?

I'm not saying one album was better than the other, they both sucked. Both of those rappers should of retired 5 years ago.

That's the problem with rap listeners. You become so infatuated with a rapper's gimmick, that you voluntarily sign a permanent lease on said rapper's scrotum. "Oh Kanye West made an album telling the world that college is overrated, now I'll love him forever." 
laugh.gif
@*%@ outta here.

Yes, College Dropout was a classic album. That doesn't make every subsequent Kanye West album a classic also.

Kanye West and The Game are similar. Both had a debut album that was a classic because of phenomenal production. The production on their debut albums was so good, that it couldn't be repeated. As a result, their future albums exposed their

This guy used to be a great producer. He's worthless now. His Stans have gassed him up to a point where he won't stop rapping... and his focus on rapping has taken away from his production abilities.

How Jay-Z got the best verse on College Dropout?

How Jay-Z got the best verse on Late Registration?

How Jay-Z got the best verse on MBDTF?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
After "Watch The Throne," Jay-Z will have the best rap verse on 4 out of 6 Kanye West albums. The other 2 he wasn't featured on.

The only hot verse he's had in years is on "Run This Town," he gets eaten up on all other tracks where there's multiple rappers.

I'm a Jay-Z Stan, but y'all are on a whole different level. You'll never hear me trying to convince people that "Kingdom Come" was great.

they always have preoders on albums... it just so people can say they are the 1st to get it. think of it like madden

they always have preoders on albums... it just so people can say they are the 1st to get it. think of it like madden

Back
Top Bottom