Kanye got Kim Kardashian pregnant. No troll.

The thing is Kanye probably most likely does not care about her resume or video... WHY?

Because, he is not an average joe like one of us. He is a celebrity. Hes probably banged more chicks than Kim K. has banged dudes. The difference is that hers have been recorded. He knows, she knows, they've banged a multitude of people. THEY DONT CARE!

Ya'll ******s care, because you dont got number like KW.

13 pages of y'all dudes talking about how you're virgins! get outta here...

Last edited:
PowerBallin is actually George W. Bush the way he's in here putting in work on this Anti-Kanye campaign
laugh.gif

We get it, Kim Kardashian was a nut rag on camera . . . but you going kinda extra hard dawg . . .

Why you so mad papi?
he obviously has mommy issues.
I think Kanye does.....
article-1329427-0C099AE8000005DC-695_468x341.jpg

Ryan Seacrest definitely won or shall i say gonna be winning. The final episode of KUWTK will be the pregnancy news. That'll lead to a 2 hour birth special or it roll overs to the next season.

Honestly man, you're the sperm your mom should have swallowed.
If I ever see you, you will wake up in a hospital, two weeks later, with a missing finger, and family member, possibly a pet.
I can't take post like this serious Espicially when you friendlier than a box of puppies on twitter

The thing is Kanye probably most likely does not care about her resume or video... WHY?

Because, he is not an average joe like one of us. He is a celebrity. Hes probably banged more chicks than Kim K. has banged dudes. The difference is that hers have been recorded. He knows, she knows, they've banged a multitude of people. THEY DONT CARE!

Ya'll ******s care, because you dont got number like KW.

13 pages of y'all dudes talking about how you're virgins! get outta here...

Most of the college girls right now has a higher list than Kim, only difference is that it's not publicized and no one gives a damn about an ordinary citizen's sex life.

All ima say is that will be on swagged out kid. Like Ben barras kid to the 100th power. Kid got Yeezy and Scott to show him the ropes. Sheesh.

Yall wanna know who's really losing because of this?

Kris Humphries

He has an ab strain, is shooting 38% from the floor and his wife just got knocked up by Kanye...talk about a bad December
and she wont give da ring back.

If they get married...

we want pre-nup, we want pre-nup

yeah it's nothin' that you need to have
but when she leave yo' *** she gon' leave with half
18 years, 18 years, and on her 18th birthday she found her mama's sextape

I wonder how many times this thread is going to be locked and revised within the next 9 months.

You are failing to realize that your boy Yeezus has a knack for wifing O's. First, Amber Rose, a STRIPPER, and now Kim, someone who's rise to fame was a sextape and getting smanged out by celebrities. Who does that? I don't care how many bodies you've caught in the past. This will be your (first) child's mother for the rest of your life.  How long have they been together? A year and a half?  He has to know better.  Kim is still married to another dude for crying out loud. Y'all act like there aren't good quality women out there.  As a celebrity, he has easier access to these women than the average man, but instead chose Kim KardSmashingHim. HE LOST.   

Back
Top Bottom