Kanye got Kim Kardashian pregnant. No troll.

Dudes talk about how much they love their Moms and how she is the worlds greatest and then think a kid won't be effected by his mother having a HD pron flick out.
laugh.gif
That don't even make sense.  
nobody is perfect, our own parents are no exception....something you realize as an adult....millions of people have made sex tapes, she just happens to be a socialite and it leaked....**** happens....
laugh.gif
where do you people draw the line?  Its not even a camera on tripod type tape.  Its a smile for the camera while you get this work type tape.  And as rich as she is she didn't care to buy it back.  This chick has loose walls and looser morals yet she keeps getting a pass from ya'll.  Maybe something you realize as an adult is you can't save them all.  A kid that sees his mom do mens magazines, calendars, date numerous celebs, and make a tape with Ray J won't have the same respect for her as normal kid.  Its the truth homie. 

:lol: where do you people draw the line?  Its not even a camera on tripod type tape.  Its a smile for the camera while you get this work type tape.  And as rich as she is she didn't care to buy it back.  This chick has loose walls and looser morals yet she keeps getting a pass from ya'll.  Maybe something you realize as an adult is you can't save them all.  A kid that sees his mom do mens magazines, calendars, date numerous celebs, and make a tape with Ray J won't have the same respect for her as normal kid.  Its the truth homie. 

ok my bad, Ye should have asked for your permission, he must be losing it.

Dudes talk about how much they love their Moms and how she is the worlds greatest and then think a kid won't be effected by his mother having a HD pron flick out. :lol: That don't even make sense.  

as much as i disagree with what you said a few pages ago
i can only imagine the kid seeing kim getting smanged by someone that aint even their dad :x

Last edited:
Dudes talk about how much they love their Moms and how she is the worlds greatest and then think a kid won't be effected by his mother having a HD pron flick out.
laugh.gif
That don't even make sense.  
as much as i disagree with what you said a few pages ago

imagine the kid seeing kim getting smanged by someone that aint even their dad
Kid in 2028 on his iPad 9...."wait a minute aint that Brandy's brother"
mean.gif

Kanye attempting the most historic *** into housewife transformation. Lets see how this rolls out...just kidding we all know how
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom