Kanye got Kim Kardashian pregnant. No troll.

at the rate the world is going and with all the exposure to sex kids are getting at younger ages, i think by the time that kid reaches 15 he/she will be completely desensitized to the idea of /his/her mom having a sex tape leaked when she was younger.....

tumblr_lrwt70Zuva1qlqoewo1_500.jpg

Ye always had a thing for them birds

Kid is going to be rich as **** I doubt he gets picked on much, probably will be the most popular kid in school IF they even allow him to attend a regular school

Not the type of chick you want to associate yourself with for the rest of your life. 

Co-signing this..

Yeezy, that's not how the game go. Wifin' these skizzerps ain't how we do over on this side. :smh:

Ye' fell for it :smh: |I

R.I.P. Pimp C
Her vaginal wall must be padded with diamonds. Her secretion is moistened by the water Jesus walked on. Her moans are heard all though Mount Olympus. Ye didn't fall for Kim, he fell for a super human.

Last edited:
Not the type of chick you want to associate yourself with for the rest of your life. 

Co-signing this..

Yeezy, that's not how the game go. Wifin' these skizzerps ain't how we do over on this side. :smh:

Ye' fell for it :smh: |I

R.I.P. Pimp C
Her vaginal wall must be padded with diamonds. Her secretion is moistened by the water Jesus walked on. Her moans are heard all though Mount Olympus. Ye didn't fall for Kim, he fell for a super human.
:lol:

PowerBallin is actually George W. Bush the way he's in here putting in work on this Anti-Kanye campaign
laugh.gif

We get it, Kim Kardashian was a nut rag on camera . . . but you going kinda extra hard dawg . . .

Why you so mad papi?

PowerBallin is actually George W. Bush the way he's in here putting in work on this Anti-Kanye campaign
laugh.gif

We get it, Kim Kardashian was a nut rag on camera . . . but you going kinda extra hard dawg . . .

Why you so mad papi?
he obviously has mommy issues.

Dudes talk about how much they love their Moms and how she is the worlds greatest and then think a kid won't be effected by his mother having a HD pron flick out.
laugh.gif
That don't even make sense.  
I was not aware there was an HD version out . . .

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom