Kanye got Kim Kardashian pregnant. No troll.

Kris Jenner is the happiest woman in the world today...

The ultimate hustler.

The Kardashians are still relevant, but nowhere near where they were a year or two ago. Just think of all the marketing opportunities, photo ops, another damn TV spinoff is gonna come from this.

Maybe he sees something in her that you all don't. Maybe the persons she presents to the entertainment world isn't who she really is. Maybe Kim and Ye have something deeper than what the paparazzi shows the public.
A lot of people judge them, but you never really know someone. I mean, dudes saying they hope a person they will never meet has an miscarriage... Really fam?
Maybe Kanye is growing tired of the celebrity he's become. The guy could just want to settle down with a family. As big a couple as they may be, they're still just two people. Let them live.

This just solidified how lame you are.

The ultimate hustler.

The Kardashians are still relevant, but nowhere near where they were a year or two ago. Just think of all the marketing opportunities, photo ops, another damn TV spinoff is gonna come from this.

more than that. 2 to 3 spinoffs, maternity line, baby/toddler/kids line, baby yeezys :x , cookbook/mothering tips, turning her into a jumpoff martha stewart. And if it's a girl? :smh: the pressure will be unreal. But now Kim will be relevant for the next 20 years, at least.

The ultimate hustler.

If pimping out your family means hustling then by all means she's a hustler. She's even said to have sold the tape.

Going to be an interesting day in the household when their kid googles her name and that comes up in the results.

Are we gonna sex tape that led to the impregnation??? 
devil.gif

i feel bad for this child honestly. the mom is forever immortalized with ray j stuffed down her throat...online...in HD.

money should solve all of that tho i guess >D

I hope her neck work is better now

Not the type of chick you want to associate yourself with for the rest of your life. 

Co-signing this..
Yeezy, that's not how the game go. Wifin' these skizzerps ain't how we do over on this side. :smh:
Ye' fell for it :smh: |I

R.I.P. Pimp C
Her vaginal wall must be padded with diamonds. Her secretion is moistened by the water Jesus walked on. Her moans are heard all though Mount Olympus. Ye didn't fall for Kim, he fell for a super human.

Well daaaaaaaaaamn :rofl:

Last edited:

You sound like a female, b.

You dudes legit bashing a woman that's done nothing besides make a sex tape. **** wasn't even all that. I guarantee a majority of the birds you all smashing (for the scarce amount of you that actually get laid) have gotten masterpieces painted on their faces by dudes that came before you. You all know Kim's record because it's publicized. Meanwhile you're walking around loving a broad that said she's only been with one other person. A claim you can never verify. :lol:

Go crazy though. 12+ pages of dudes knocking a woman for being pregnant and their only reasoning is that she's a bird. As if he or she isn't entitled to live a normal life. Continue sounding juvenile.

So we won't be getting a solo Kanye album next summer? That's the only thing I care about.

You dudes legit bashing a woman that's done nothing besides make a sex tape. **** wasn't even all that. I guarantee a majority of the birds you all smashing (for the scarce amount of you that actually get laid) have gotten masterpieces painted on their faces by dudes that came before you. You all know Kim's record because it's publicized. Meanwhile you're walking around loving a broad that said she's only been with one other person. A claim you can never verify. :lol:

Go crazy though. 12+ pages of dudes knocking a woman for being pregnant and their only reasoning is that she's a bird. As if he or she isn't entitled to live a normal life. Continue sounding juvenile.

All of this. These are the same ones who beasted daily on Kim K before she was with Kanye. Now she's a bird because she's pregnant. Last time I checked, she's richer and more famous than any one of you guys. Straight haters

You dudes legit bashing a woman that's done nothing besides make a sex tape. **** wasn't even all that. I guarantee a majority of the birds you all smashing (for the scarce amount of you that actually get laid) have gotten masterpieces painted on their faces by dudes that came before you. You all know Kim's record because it's publicized. Meanwhile you're walking around loving a broad that said she's only been with one other person. A claim you can never verify.
laugh.gif

All of this. These are the same ones who beasted daily on Kim K before she was with Kanye. Now she's a bird because she's pregnant. Last time I checked, she's richer and more famous than any one of you guys. Straight haters
Look at how you sound.

Last edited:
After wiz dropping his seed in amber, I saw this coming. Kanye probably started dropping creampies ever since he heard

Do ya hear yourselves???.... :lol:

The dude is a 30 something year old man, who I'm positive to say has lived wayyyyyyyyyy more than anyone in this forum, has probably smashed as much as he wants, ya dudes are in no position to judge man :lol: wether is set to fail, or they capitalize on it, or they turn out to be the best parents in the world, is THEIR problem....they are two grown adults in a relationship who got pregnant with more than enough money to give the kid anything he/she could wish for, which is more than I can say for the hood boogers who give birth daily to the kid of some deadbeat that end up being raised by my tax dollars, get over yourselves, be happy for a couple that's bringing life into this world...the way ya talk is as if ya wish it was you who kanye impregnated... :lol:

*Begins looking for a girl to go halvsies on a baby with that will ultimately hook up with their baby*

Back
Top Bottom