Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

Given this more listens and I enjoy it more than FSLS. Smooth and good production from Timbo's camp. He confirmed that he's working with Pharrell for some of his (Pharell's) new stuff I hope this is the start of him working with the Neptunes again. "blue Ocean floor" sounds like a One republic song. Justified is still his best album but I will most def. cop this.

I love all 3 albums, I can't really rank because I'm a little younger than JT so it's kinda like the same phases of life so I relate to all albums

Stlllln no hate but you're all over this thread bro.

It's crackin me up. You love you some JT :lol:

Last edited:
I expect anywhere between 500-750 in the first week, but I think it will hit Platinum eventually. Didn't FS/LS hit 3 or 4x Platinum?

So Questlove posted The 20/20 Experience 2 is coming out in November.
nerd.gif
I hope so. This album is too good. I'd love another of this caliber this year. 

Listen to the album twice when the stream dropped on Itunes and haven't since till now. Wanted to wait for the album drop to get that feel but i failed
laugh.gif

Strawberry Bubblegum....Too Smooth.

Thanks for sharing Pmatic.

I was looking through that thread and Questlove regretting that he dropped the bomb :lol: . But man, he said "10 songs now.....10 songs later= 20 vision" :pimp:

Last edited:
I get the feeling JT wanted to drop a double album and just made the wise decision to break it up into two. You can't go this long away from music without having multiple albums worth of stuff to say.

getting even more music this year would be :wow: hopefully part 2 has some neptunes production on it :nerd:

thats awhile away though, especially considering part 1 didnt even officially drop yet :lol: so im just gonna keep enjoying this one first :smokin

Last edited:
Started streaming from itunes and got to the 3rd song and stopped. Must hold off a until Tuesday. Pusher Love Girl :smokin

Plus scored some tickets for the Baltimore show 8)

I'd love to get some more JT this year, it has been too long since FS/LS. If the 20/20 Experience 2 is anything like the first, it's sure to be a dope album. But, I can't get me enough of Pusher Love Girl. 

Back
Top Bottom