Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

The 20/20 experience 2 sounds about right they say he recorded 20 songs for the album in 2 weeks time or something like that so it wouldn't surprise me. I know he wouldn't just throw away that many tracks. Pharrell confirmed that he is going back in the studio with Justin (for one of his projects not justin's but hopefully this is the start of something) however, dropping later this year wouldn't be the smartest thing to do because he has singles for days on this album.
The Neptunes are more melodic and TImbo is more beat driven, perfect for the clubs which is why FSLS had more radio singles than Justified so will the 20/20 experience.

http://theneptunes.org/justin-timberlake-reveals-working-with-pharrell/

Definitely don't believe that there's a second album. You hear all the time artists saying I recorded so much music, I'm dropping another album in six months.

I 'm feeling Blue Ocean Floor :wow:

Sounds like The Fray. Isaac would kill this joint along with Joe's backgrounds.

I dig OneRepublic and The Fray so there's a lil bias there :lol:

Pusher Love Girl on repeat. Been my **** since the awards like: "Forget a suit & tie...what song is this!? I wanna hear this joint!"

Strawberry Bubblegum (Usher would sound great on this too) and Spaceship Coupe is sounding good too...

I gotta spin this some more. This just my first listen.

Last edited:
This "Don't Hold the Wall" got me like

jimmer2.gif

A second album follow up that quick would be so :smokin :smokin This album gets better each time I listen through it, just fantastic

I posted earlier in the thread imagine JT drops two albums this year and the other is produced the neptunes, maybe i was right, i hope it does come true.

^ Man, I wish, but I doubt it. Questlove said Tim played random songs from both volumes, so I'm just gonna assume that part 2 is done and just waiting to see the light of day. Tim was probably sounding hopeful for November, I'm gonna bet it drops in 2014. November release would be great, but record company will probably try and milk out singles from the current album.

But on the Neptunes front though, thats never out of reach, the report posted on the last page confirms it. My guess is that Pharrell gets JT for the Despicable Me 2 OST.

Blue Ocean Floor is a beautiful damn song man. I can't get enough of this album.

I can't wait for tomorrow for the rest of the world to get it and see the brilliance that JT brought.

I think there's a good chance a 20/20 vol. 2 will be dropping later this year. JT is a huge artist, one of the few that labels will do as he says rather than the other way around.

The way labels work, most of us assumed when JT dropped that teaser, we'd have to wait months to actually hear something. But instead we got the song 3 days later and the album in 2 months, no BS

Plus it needs to drop this year if that "10 songs now, 10 songs later = 20 vision" marketing scheme is to make sense.

Though Quest isn't really making sense... 20 songs now and 20 later would be 20/20 vision. But whatever

If any one else missed the IHeartRadio release party stream, JT confirmed to Ryan Seacrest.

The 20/20 Experience Volume 2 is coming, he said he's not saying when though :lol:

EDIT: I can already see down the line, when all 20 songs release in one package. The real 20/20 Experience 8)

Last edited:
I'm sure volume 2 is done but you see all the time when an album has mad hype, the artist always say the next album is coming in like 6 months. Then they start recording and half the music doesn't even make the final cut and it comes out a year or two later.

Strawberry Bubblegum
Tunnel Vision
Spaceship Coupe

Will all be getting played for a very long time :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom