Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

^I like to think that the answers to some of those question are an indicator how good it is or isn't...

I don't dislike the album, but it's not one that I need to hear, I wouldn't shut it off if it came up on shuffle, but I don't see myself seeking much of it out either

Last edited:
ehhh I think yall gassed off the fact it's been 7 years since JT done anything musically aside from the corn on SNL.

This album is amazing but its not better than FSLS.

Haven't been able to stop listening to it.

Strawberry Bubblegum, Spaceship Coupe and Pusher Love Girl are my favorites thus far, and that's no knock whatsoever on the other tracks. The only song I'm still not too fond of is Let The Groove Get In. Suit & Tie is overplayed but is still a dope track.

Damn, it's been a long time since FS/LS. I couldn't wait until the 19th, so I downloaded (don't worry, I'm gonna buy a copy), and damn, this sh*t knocks! Songs in order from least to favorite are:

1) Pusher Lover Girl

2) Strawberry Bubblegum

3) Mirrors

4) Suit & Tie

5) Spaceship Coupe

6) Tunnel Vision

7) That Girl

8) Don't Hold the Wall

9) Let The Groove In

10) Blue Ocean Floor.

The lats two are the only ones I'm just not head over heals in love with. Overall, this is better than both Justified and FS/LS.

dude is just an all around performer.. he killed it on Fallon each night.

I didn't read the review, but by judging from the comments.. I don't get why anyone's asking if he needed to make 'this' album.. I mean, it's pretty much a different vibe than anything else that's out right now, it's nothing truly groundbreaking obviously.. but no one expected him to come out with something no one's heard of, I mean after all he is a pop artist at the end of the day. What exactly did you expect the album to sound like?

Still need to listen to the bonus cuts.

Justin Timberlake's music career was over the moment Robin Thicke became mainstream . He still has a decent shot as an actor tho .

Was going to listen to the stream once and wait to listen again on the 19th..that didn't work out well at all..downloaded and have played none stop all day..The second part of strawberry bubblegum makes me feel some type of way..

Justin Timberlake's music career was over the moment Robin Thicke became mainstream . He still has a decent shot as an actor tho .

Yes, his music career is over. I mean... he's not just releasing an album next week that will probably outsell Thicke's by a long shot.

And that is no knock on Thicke by any means, but to say his career is over is just a dumb statement. :lol:

I'm gonna keep a book of all the dumb statements I hear on Niketalk

Come explain this statement to me

okay, i've been lurking for a while... at first listen i loved this **** so much but i felt the whole feel of the album was way too "lovey dovey" &felt it needed some heartbreak songs. but then i realized that that's not where he's at in his life right now. this whole album is definitely dedicated to jessica biel. &then this guy went &performed most of his songs from futuresex/lovesounds tonight on jimmy fallon & realized that this was really just an extension of that album. fs/ls was almost half heartbreak. this was really an extraordinary piece of work for where he is in his life now, just like fs/ls was back then.

i think timbaland deserves so much more than he's being given. 9/10 for me famb.

Got an email from livenation bout a presale to second show.
Where the **** do I enter the password?
I'm buggin right now.

Back
Top Bottom