Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

Production is funky as hell. I think it overpowers JTs vocals. Will purchase it though

Tunnel Vision is my favorite so far

Instantly deleted "Suit and Tie" song is so bad compared to the rest of this album

Definitely the "Change clothes" of this album. :rolleyes

I kind of had a feeling he would do Let the Groove Get In this week on Fallon. That song pretty LIVE to say the least :smokin, definitely made me enjoy the song more.

I was reading a review on the album, forgot which source, but I read that Let the Groove Get In would have been a more fitting album title, I kinda agree with that. I like the current title, I understand that the 20/20 Experience represents is music you can visualize, but, LTGGI gives off an iconic sounding vibe ala Off the Wall, but maybe thats what he was trying to avoid. This just my opinion though.

Last edited:
skimmed through the album last nite, sounded like audio estrogen at first listen, so i had to put on something else. Might try again later....

I kind of had a feeling he would do Let the Groove Get In this week on Fallon. That song pretty LIVE to say the least
smokin.gif
, definitely made me enjoy the song more.

I was reading a review on the album, forgot which source, but I read that Let the Groove Get In would have been a more fitting album title, I kinda agree with that. I like the current title, I understand that the 20/20 Experience represents is music you can visualize, but, LTGGI gives off an iconic sounding vibe ala Off the Wall, but maybe thats what he was trying to avoid. This just my opinion though.
Personally, I feel like this album isn't even dance-y enough to be called "Let The Groove Get In." There's literally like 3 straight-up dance tracks ready for the club, everything else just kinda floats along.

Definitely the "Change clothes" of this album.
eyes.gif
good example. i like suit & tie i think for performance purposes obviously jay comin in is dope like on SNL but the song might've been better if JT sang when the beat changed instead of jays verse which was 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The 2nd half of mirrors is amazing because that's the point in the song where some of hs tune out, forget its JT singing and begin to fantasize ourselves being the singer, melting a girls heart away with our voice and beautiful piano melodies...and once it ends we want to rewind and do it again.

It's 2 minutes of us wishing we were something were not, whether we want to admit it or not.

If that transition doesn't hit you like that then you wouldn't understand why some of us enjoy it so much.

Last edited:
Every time I think I have my fav track pinpointed, something else comes along and challenges it. If I had to rank them in order at this very moment in time, I'd go:

1. "Mirrors"

2. "Strawberry Bubblegum"

3. "Spaceship Coupe"

4. "Pusher Love Girl"

5. "Blue Ocean Floor"

6. "Don't Hold The Wall"

7. "Tunnel Vision"

8. "Let The Groove Get In"

9. "Suit & Tie"

10. "That Girl"

Overall, I'm very pleased with the album and this will be in heavy rotation throughout the summer. 
pimp.gif

Now it's time for The-Dream's IV Play
nerd.gif

The 2nd half of mirrors is amazing because that's the point in the song where some of hs tune out, forget its JT singing and begin to fantasize ourselves being the singer, melting a girls heart away with our voice and beautiful piano melodies...and once it ends we want to rewind and do it again.

It's 2 minutes of us wishing we were something were not, whether we want to admit it or not.

If that transition doesn't hit you like that then you wouldn't understand why some of us enjoy it so much.
Yep, whether their manhood would let them admit it or not, a majority of men would love to be JT

Let the Groove Get In goes. Didn't like it too much at first, but then I listened to it LOUD in the car. That groove is serious. And when the beat switches over?! Pure, audio bliss. Such an 80's dance track flavor to it.

Every time I think I have my fav track pinpointed, something else comes along and challenges it. If I had to rank them in order at this very moment in time, I'd go:

1. "Mirrors"
2. "Strawberry Bubblegum"
3. "Spaceship Coupe"
4. "Pusher Love Girl"
5. "Blue Ocean Floor"
6. "Don't Hold The Wall"
7. "Tunnel Vision"
8. "Let The Groove Get In"
9. "Suit & Tie"
10. "That Girl"

Overall, I'm very pleased with the album and this will be in heavy rotation throughout the summer. :pimp:

Now it's time for The-Dream's IV Play:nerd:

ugh this is a tough one..i'm sure my opinion will change but here is how I rank them.

1. "Spaceship Coupe"
2. "Tunnel Vision"
3. "Mirrors"
4. "Pusher Love Girl"
5. "That Girl"
6. "Blue Ocean Floor"
7. "Strawberry Bubblegum"
8. "Suit & Tie"
9. "Don't Hold the Wall"
10. "Let the Groove in"

I only really like 'Don't Hold the Wall' for the 2nd half.

My list has already significantly changed again, but I'm not about to edit/post it. 
laugh.gif

I'm just gonna let it ride and enjoy it from here on out. 
pimp.gif

I just recently decided to listen to the itunes stream...and my gawd...JT and timbo did it again...although im only half way through, i like what im hearing...

Last edited:
broke down and DL it and wow :wow: :x :smh: :smokin album is ridiculous

will be at Target bright and early to pick up a physical copy

Back
Top Bottom