Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

Got that iTunes notification saying my pre order was ready for download :pimp:

Feels good to support to artist on a good job :pimp:

Copped! Gonna be a great album to listen to while cruising when the weather finally warms up

wow seems you guys really like this album

i support good music, only song i heard was suit and tie.

ill buy on my way to the gym later

Bought it off of Amazon this morning and listened to the whole thing when I went on my run. This is an EXTREMELY solid 3rd album and doesn't disappoint. You can definitely see the maturation of JT as an artist with this effort. There is no EDM or pop overtones with this project. I would put this effort as a close 2nd behind FS/LS. If I was to give it a rating, I'd give it a 8.5/10. My favorite tracks are Don't Hold the Wall and Strawberry Bubblegum.

Ah F it ill buy a cd copy too then for $10

my-man-o.gif
[/URL] GIFSoup[/IMG]

Same here, first album I bought since Weeknd's trilogy dropped.

same, Weeknd never gets old & handy for honeys in the whip.

dropping by target after work, 1 for me & 1 for the gf. Nothing beats CD quality in the whip, warm breeze & windows down. :smokin Smoking that strawberry bubblegum

Think Im gonna hold out until the 2nd half drops later in the year. Im sure itll have some nice DD packaging 
devil.gif

Ya I'm headed up to Santa Barbara this Friday with my girl, I'm def bumping this all the way there

Not really feeling the 2nd half of strawberry bubblegum, the 1st part is windows down, left lane, shorty in the passenger seat. Overall hot album.

Sorry in advance for asking a question that I am sure has been discussed already, but not trying to read through the whole thread.

Can someone be kind and let me know which store has the album with bonus tracks? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom