#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

@ksteezy shut the **** up man.

Outchea sounding like Giuliani raised you.

I’ve lurked for long enough but I can’t just let you slander my borough to the extent you have.

I’m down for a lil BX slander but you’re making it out like people are living in Mad Max world.

What happened was terrible but don’t act like Jamaica, East New York, Yonkers, MV etc.... don’t get it poppin. And if we’re going on a national level their are areas in this country farrrr worse.

And do your research on “white flight” and the idiotic building of the cross Bronx expressway to educate yourself on why some parts of our borough are the way they are due to politics and prejudice.

Throw all them “kids” under the jail btw. They’re monsters.

Last edited:
the idiotic building of the cross Bronx expressway

to be fair...it was sorely needed, but Robert Moses didn't generate good will by bulldozing whole neighborhoods that could've been spared by modifying it a LIL.

Last edited:
@ksteezy shut the **** up man.

Outchea sounding like Giuliani raised you.

I’ve lurked for long enough but I can’t just let slander my borough to the extent you have.

I’m down for a lil BX slander but you’re making it out like people are living in Mad Max world.

What happened was terrible but don’t act like Jamaica, East New York, Yonkers, MV etc.... don’t get it poppin. And if we’re going on a national level their are areas in this country farrrr worse.

And do you’re research on “white flight” and the idiotic building of the cross Bronx expressway to educate yourself on why some parts of our borough are the way they are due to politics and prejudice.

Throw all them “kids” under the jail btw. They’re monsters.

:lol: Word

The way son talking bx is the worse place in the country.

Is that photo real where one of the killers is at the Jr. Memorial wearing a shirt of jr and he's wearing the same hat from the murder ?

Is it kind of sad that when you start to talk about making a ghetto better off people immediately throw around the gentrification card? Like, how about we just expect more and build more from within?

Nah....kid was 99% a goner regardless....too many holes to patch up, just because he’s leaking out one way and you pumping fluids the other way, doesn’t mean that’s how he’ll be kept alive...but yeah, those officers actually reacting perhaps woulda gave him a tiny chance.
Bro, I work in an environment where a person with huge loss of blood is our specialty. They have kept patients alive with multiple bags of whole blood. We receive a case report from this year where a pilot got like 20 something bags of blood. He was on the surgery table for hours until the surgeon got him stable. Only reason he was alive was because of the transfusions.
So if the cops were able to provide some basic pressure/bandage to young he might of lived longer.
FYI
The #1 way to die on the battle field is from bleeding out.

Bro, I work in an environment where a person with huge loss of blood is our specialty. They have kept patients alive with multiple bags of whole blood. We receive a case report from this year where a pilot got like 20 something bags of blood. He was on the surgery table for hours until the surgeon got him stable. Only reason he was alive was because of the transfusions.
So if the cops were able to provide some basic pressure/bandage to young he might of lived longer.
FYI
The #1 way to die on the battle field is from bleeding out.

Naw that last machete slice to the neck did him in. There was no turning back after that

New York Nters are the most sensitive I swear.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in any of the boroughs. Well that's not true. But its gotta be over a quarter mill a year so I can just stack and bounce.

I don't think these giant metropolis are good for the human condition. I don't like any of em. Philly, NY, bmore, LA, etc etc

271C29E1-A7C6-4CF0-BAB6-9A0F4FFA2162.gif

Rahdemes = @ksteezy

You couldn't pay me enough to live in any of the boroughs. Well that's not true. But its gotta be over a quarter mill a year so I can just stack and bounce.

I don't think these giant metropolis are good for the human condition. I don't like any of em. Philly, NY, bmore, LA, etc etc
Frail.

Can't even imagine what was going through his head as he started to run towards the hospital. The cold feeling knowing that you're about to die. I google mapped the corner where it happened just to see how close the hospital was. Even if he had made it, I doubt he would have lived. Dude lost so much blood.

My father and me were just talking bout this man . Not only knowing he’s about to die but not knowing why the hell all that just happened :smh:

Again, lived in the BX my whole life and no where here id call beautiful.

That being said, its not bad at all. Pelham Bay and Throggs Neck are nice yeah, Kingsbridge and anything along the 4 line is meh, idk what ninja talking about over there tbh.

If I were to move anywhere and had to stay in the BX, def Pelham Bay area/anything north of the Westchester Square stop on the 6 basically.

Riverdale is cool too but I get what people mean when they say “it doesnt count”.

theres people more mad at the store for not protecting him than the gang than killed him. i personally think theres so only so much they could've done. the officers that didnt rush him to the hospital though...

That happened so fast, the hell were the store owners suppose to do? Dude is getting stabbed up and you wanna ask em to jump in? Naw im good.

its telling the length these cats go to prove how gutter thier borough is as if it has value or its some type of badge of honor to be worn

Don’t see anyone in this thread that’s taking that stance.
So you really not as enlightened as you think you sound right now.

How you gonna call NY nters sensitive but in the same post explain how your too soft to live in a big city talking about it ain't good for human conditioning :rofl:

So stay your lame *** in Alabama then *****.

Man I don’t know about stepping and saving the day....

Store dude was messed up telling them to just hurry up though

Back
Top Bottom