#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

I go to Einstein in Morris Park for med school, and I've been out here for almost a decade. I can vouch that there are parts of the Bronx that aren't bad at all. Just like any other place, if you're aware of your surroundings, mind your business, and use common sense, you'll be straight. I work at Jacobi hospital, which is a level 1 trauma center. I see wild stuff all the time. But it's not like I'm dodging bullets on my way home. That's way overblown.

I’m from Co-op City and I don’t think the Bronx is COMPLETE trash. It have its good and bad like any other places. Just came back from LA (temporally living bi-costal) and there are spots that look 100000xxxxx worst than the Bronx. Bronx is home and will always be home. Hopefully one day I can open up some sort business out here.

The Bronx is turning around with new development so I’ll give it a few years. Drove toward the 3rd ave bridge and they have 900k co-ops right around the projects. We even have a brewery.

:lol: beautiful is a bit much but I wasn’t going to go King while I’m trying to big up the Bronx.

Riverdale is very nice though. Pelham Bay I think is a wonderful place.
Houses you would never think exist in the Bronx. The Gotti family used to live out there.

We don’t have a Williamsburg though so clearly the Bronx is trash.

I just moved to riverdale. Born and raised in manhattan.

Great area. Houses and estates that are amazing.

But you drive up to yonkers or go east and to south bronx its rough.

So all that talk about the victim stabbing someone else and this being retaliation for that is B/S?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ed-in-bronx-nypd-explorer-20180623-story.html

They got the wrong F’ning victim |l|l|l

Also, people sharing the 15 year old bleeding out to death on Facebook and Instagram needs to be banned for life. So disrespectful and ignorant. Blessings to his mom and family.

Yo this makes it even more foul :smh:

They killed an innocent kid , who’s never been in trouble , never been in a damn fight, wanted to be a cop and was in a program being mentored by police .

This is legit sad as **** Man.

EC389310-1E5C-460C-9F37-77817833A3D0.png
Side by side with the actual dude they was looking for.

Edit: ALLEGEDLY

Reports that trini members have reached out to family to apologize for the mistaken identity.

Don’t know the validity but this shows you that the kid did nothing and makes it even more of a heartbreaking story.

Reports that trini members have reached out to family to apologize for the mistaken identity.

Don’t know the validity but this shows you that the kid did nothing and makes it even more of a heartbreaking story.

There’s other posts though with people still running with the theory that it was in retaliation to a 14 yr old that got beat up and left for dead.

I guess we’ll find out eventually.

Yea, I don't think that's gonna cut it.

Story is sad all around.

Poor kid gets dragged out of the store, has no clue what was going on and his life is over a minute later.

Also, I'll never get over people thinking it's acceptable to pull our their phones and record another human being bleeding out instead of using it to call for help.

Don't listen to all the embellishment of how bad the Bronx is, there are way more of these incidents that happen in even London than the Bronx, London Yutes use the Zombie Knives, Machetes, Cleavers heavy

Michael Sosa Reyes is the one that tried to go to DR

It's a wrap it's officially snitching season . Thank God he was caught that's all they needed was one of 5 . It's crazy how ones life was over in a manner of minutes I couldn't believe I was watching it when I did..

I did a bit of research and the girl getting smashed also did the cop ride along with Jr maybe that's where the mix up happened ...

Back
Top Bottom