#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

Don't listen to all the embellishment of how bad the Bronx is, there are way more of these incidents that happen in even London than the Bronx, London Yutes use the Zombie Knives, Machetes, Cleavers heavy

It's not even about that it's to the extent of the murder. You have 5 grown men on a 15 year old boy who never fought in his life. People die every day but they don't die getting filmed and stabbed to death in front of the world to see and in such a gruesome matter .

Can't even imagine what was going through his head as he started to run towards the hospital. The cold feeling knowing that you're about to die. I google mapped the corner where it happened just to see how close the hospital was. Even if he had made it, I doubt he would have lived. Dude lost so much blood.

Can't even imagine what was going through his head as he started to run towards the hospital. The cold feeling knowing that you're about to die. I google mapped the corner where it happened just to see how close the hospital was. Even if he had made it, I doubt he would have lived. Dude lost so much blood.
I mean they can set up a transfusion quickly I believe
Can’t they???

I mean they can set up a transfusion quickly I believe
Can’t they???

Would have been tough he also had multiple stab wounds to the body . I would count them but I'm good of watching the video again . The one that made it impossible to survive I would say was that last slit of the machete to the neck. I think that's where he lost most of his blood

They could of kept him alive with whole blood transfusions. That’s why I was mad af at the cops not applying pressure to slow the bleeding down.

You definitely gassing it up making the Bronx sound far worse than what it really is.
You kinda should be ashamed of yourself.

I see crazy **** on the internet happening in Florida waayyyy more than it happens in the Bronx.

Like I said, ya just repeating old wive tales at this point.
Acting like you know how “tough” it is in the Bronx is apparently the latest flavor of the day on NT.

Cmon bro...the Bronx ain’t ****, these kids have 0 sense and since the borough hasn’t been hit full on by gentrification like every other place in NY, it isn’t being invested in the proper way sadly enough....some dude shot up Bronx Lebanon some months back and that **** is walking distance from you, the nerve of you to try and and shine some positivity on this POS borough....guess that’s why you moved accross the bridge right? :nerd: because the Bronx isn’t half bad...lmao

They could of kept him alive with whole blood transfusions. That’s why I was mad af at the cops not applying pressure to slow the bleeding down.

Nah....kid was 99% a goner regardless....too many holes to patch up, just because he’s leaking out one way and you pumping fluids the other way, doesn’t mean that’s how he’ll be kept alive...but yeah, those officers actually reacting perhaps woulda gave him a tiny chance.

Dudes been to the Bronx one time in their life to visit Tia Claribel and want to act like they got stories for days.

**** outtta here.

Edit: Then you got steezy over here mad quick to trash the Bronx like violence is restricted to the Bronx. Always bashing it every time he gets a chance.
Seen countless posts from him about how great DR is though, surely nothing bad ever happens over there.

Lot of people in here need to go wash their faces.

You over acting like a fraud fam, you got out the BX the first chance you got :rofl:

As I said earlier I do have childhood friends that believe in reinvesting in the Bronx, they truly stand by it and love it, those dudes have grounds to judge my disdain for this place, but I’m not taking that from a cat that followed the same steps as I did and moved out, hell you ran further than me...I’m at least still like 5 blocks from 233rd, you gotta pay a toll everytime you wanna visit :lol:

Pelham Parkway :pimp:
Columbus was my local HS but my mom wasn't having it.

I graduated from Columbus, dudes had to put gates on the windows because savages just like these launched a kid out of one...ya ain’t gonna ya ain’t gonna talk to me about the levels of foolery that comes from the Bronx...place a **** hole, end of story...never said it was the ONLY ****hole in NY let alone the country or the world...that’s not the point.

Cmon bro...the Bronx ain’t ****, these kids have 0 sense and since the borough hasn’t been hit full on by gentrification like every other place in NY

have you been to philly or Camden NJ? da Bronx looks like Calabasas in comparison b.

Philly still has turned over burned cars & used tires all over da place :lol: da Bronx aint been like that since da earrrrrrrrrrrly 90's.

I’m just in awe of dudes hypocrisy in here, if you would rather invest in a house outside the Bronx, if you don’t see yourself putting your kids in a Bronx school, if you don’t see yourself raising a family in the Bronx, you MISSED ME with your high moral grounD GET ALLL THE ***** WAY OUTTA HERE with that...and NO Riverdale doesn’t count and neither does the Country Club area, the nicest parts of The BX have always been northern Pelham, and now down by 138th which is trying to rebrand itself....I wouldn’t even consider Morris Park “nice”

Diego sitting on his moral pedestal and my man lives in a luxury condo in Jersey and hangs out in Wash Heights...acting like you a Bronx cat for life...lmao cut it out bruh...we not that different at all.

Reading PA is worse than Philly. 14 year old got his throat slashed on his way to school one morning..... when my daughter was born I was outttttt

Reading PA is worse than Philly. 14 year old got his throat slashed on his way to school one morning..... when my daughter was born I was outttttt

That’s what I’m saying, if the place you claim is a decent place to live, you wouldn’t mind planting your roots there, raising your family there, sending your kids to their schools, buying property there....but if the first thing you do is run out the first chance you get, then you need to stop judging those who are open about the type of ****hole this place is.

that...and NO Riverdale doesn’t count

get your head out your *** you snob :lol:

my aunt got a house in Throgs neck, it rivals anything in Yonkers and Mount Vernon.

my mother got a side hustle in Riverside, ish just looks like a cleaner version of jerome ave sans all da auto shops, da worst parts of NYC is still East NY, and Brownsville.

all da Dominicans who have expanded their washington heights footprints to include University, high bridge, kingsbridge, and da west africans wit $ around moshula parkway, as well as da intact little Italy in da east Fordham section makes your irrational hate on da BX as a whole petty and uninformed.

So just to be clear, dudes have been going at NH hood neck for decades cause he never left the block but now I gotta live and die in the BX otherwise I’m some sort of “traitor”?

Again, to be clear...if Donald Trump goes on tv and calls a Latin country a “**** hole” country he’s a racist POS but you can come in here and talk down on a borough calling it a POS. You realize how much you sound like Trump right now?
Over here begging for the Bronx to be gentrified. You looking funny in the light.

BX got crime just like any other borough. Brooklyn got zombies walking around on Myrtle Ave with that synthetic weed. Gun bust galore a couple weeks ago on Farmers blvd. I be in every hood in every borough so I know what I’m saying. You just singling out the Bronx cause that’s the only hood you go to.
You ain’t got Fat Joe street cred.

Left the first chance I got? Man, get all the way the **** outta here. I ain’t leave the Bronx till I was damn near 30.

You ******* CLOWN.

Side note:
You tryna have game night in my crib? Talk to wifey and let me know.

get your head out your *** you snob :lol:

my aunt got a house in Throgs neck, it rivals anything in Yonkers and Mount Vernon.

my mother got a side hustle in Riverside, ish just looks like a cleaner version of jerome ave sans all da auto shops, da worst parts of NYC is still East NY, and Brownsville.

all da Dominicans who have expanded their washington heights footprints to include University, high bridge, kingsbridge, and da west africans wit $ around moshula parkway, as well as da intact little Italy in da east Fordham section makes your irrational hate on da BX as a whole petty and uninformed.

Fam keep your extent of knowledge to your hood, I don’t ever question you on how you feel about the heights, don’t try to school me on the BX and helllll to the no I’m not gonna take notes from you when it comes to good living spaces :rofl:

Call me a snob, IDGAD, when it comes to where I wanna plant my roots, the hell I am, my priorities are not yours, quite different, we all know this....I’m not here defending Yonkers or Mt Vernon either so you missed me with that, I just happened to be pretty young and still wanted to be close to my mom when I moved to YO and still my area of Yonkers >>>>>> a lot of places in the Bronx.

The day I take your word on what you believe are good areas to live in, is the day Hell will freeze over fam :lol:

So just to be clear, dudes have been going at NH hood neck for decades cause he never left the block but now I gotta live and die in the BX otherwise I’m some sort of “traitor”?

Again, to be clear...if Donald Trump goes on tv and calls a Latin country a “**** hole” country he’s a racist POS but you can come in here and talk down on a borough calling it a POS. You realize how much you sound like Trump right now?
Over here begging for the Bronx to be gentrified. You looking funny in the light.

BX got crime just like any other borough. Brooklyn got zombies walking around on Myrtle Ave with that synthetic weed. Gun bust galore a couple weeks ago on Farmers blvd. I be in every hood in every borough so I know what I’m saying. You just singling out the Bronx cause that’s the only hood you go to.
You ain’t got Fat Joe street cred.

Left the first chance I got? Man, get all the way the **** outta here. I ain’t leave the Bronx till I was damn near 30.

You ****ing CLOWN.

Side note:
You tryna have game night in my crib? Talk to wifey and let me know.

Bro you and I both know why you ain’t step out till when you did and it wasn’t a matter of money and a situation which you know inunderstood and respected very well, but for you to say you ain’t run away from the hood, is a bit hypocritical, even in this post you are making it clear you measure success by leaving your stoop, which is no different than how I feel, just like you I ain’t tying to stay in the block I grew up in, now if this block was safe and beautiful, with nice schools and no reckless little dummies running around with no regard for anyone’s life, you woulda stood and so have I, but you and I both know The Bronx isn’t a place we want to settle in, why didn’t you move to a “nicer” area of the BX?? Since you so down for your boro?

And smh at you running a comparison between me and Trump trying to turn this into a race thing...typical NTer after all.

And yeah we can do Gamenight, you telling your neighbor Fettywap to come through?

and still my area of Yonkers >>>>>> a lot of places in the Bronx.

like i said, Throgs Neck looks as good as any part of Yonkers, u not even gonna attempt to challenge that cuz you know better :lol:

you talking to a motha **** who drives NYC every damn day, so u ain't pulling no damn wool over my eyes. :lol:

your disdain of da entire Bronx is irrational. along with uptown Dyckman, and da heights, its probably da last bastion of authentic NYC living that isn't mired in crime & depravity da way some parts of Brooklyn still is...

sure some parts of da Bronx (port morris, hunts point, bruckner, castle hill, soundview, 3rd ave, gunhill, etc) still poverty stricken, but as a dude that worked a entire summer in a water truck delivering exclusively on da BX, you'd be a fool thinking da whole boro trash.

some of da apts on da grand concourse rival anytime on 5th avenue in opulence and flat out square footage, Van Cortlandt is a glorified suburban yonkers hood, same with pelham parkway, white plains road opposite castle hill is beautiful, Kingsbridge is a baby Riverdale, as is Spuyten Duyvil.

you sound like a guy who don't frankly don't like NYC, that pretentious attitude is embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom