#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

Yeah.... y’all shouldn’t be defending the store owner at all lol

I’m still not sure what people wanted the store to do. Hide him in the back, bust shots at the gang, call the cops, all options that probably would’ve got the store employees carved up too

I can totally imagine the habibis at my local delis shooing the action out of their store the same way. To do something in that spot you would be an outlier

Reactions: HIM
I’m still not sure what people wanted the store to do. Hide him in the back, bust shots at the gang, call the cops, all options that probably would’ve got the store employees carved up too

I can totally imagine the habibis at my local delis shooing the action out of their store the same way. To do something in that spot you would be an outlier
Yeah. Last thing you want is old man sandwich maker busting out shots into the dark anyway. People caught up in the TV type standoff’s. Dude would of been dead the next day

Man I don’t know about stepping and saving the day....

Store dude was messed up telling them to just hurry up though
As messed up as it sounds a cardinal rule many of us New Yorkers learn at an early age is to mind your business.

As far as the store owner goes he only cares about his store and product. He prolly is familiar with all them kids tbh.

Last edited:

Store shoulda called the police ASAP
That’s what he shoulda did
Did he need walk and shoo the kid out the door
In that same time
He coulda been on the phone with 911
Bet u if the place was getting robbed he woulda done more than shoo some kids out
Or I bet u he woulda wanted someone to call 911

Bro, I work in an environment where a person with huge loss of blood is our specialty. They have kept patients alive with multiple bags of whole blood. We receive a case report from this year where a pilot got like 20 something bags of blood. He was on the surgery table for hours until the surgeon got him stable. Only reason he was alive was because of the transfusions.
So if the cops were able to provide some basic pressure/bandage to young he might of lived longer.
FYI
The #1 way to die on the battle field is from bleeding out.

So do I, a person with those type of injuries including one to the neck and the amount of blood he had lost by the time he got to the hospital, the kid was more than like a goner, living through that woulda been a miracle, specially a **** hospital like St Barnabas at that...lol

As messed up as it sounds a cardinal rule many of us New Yorkers learn at an early age is to mid your business.

As far as the store owner goes he only cares about his store and product. He prolly is familiar with all them kids tbh.
I agree mind ur business
BUT
Minding ur business ain’t standing around
Recording someone get stabbed either
When I see stuff pop off
I get to walking
I ain’t recording or watching
I don’t know nothing
I ain’t seen nothing

Again, lived in the BX my whole life and no where here id call beautiful.

That being said, its not bad at all. Pelham Bay and Throggs Neck are nice yeah, Kingsbridge and anything along the 4 line is meh, idk what ninja talking about over there tbh.

If I were to move anywhere and had to stay in the BX, def Pelham Bay area/anything north of the Westchester Square stop on the 6 basically.

Riverdale is cool too but I get what people mean when they say “it doesnt count”.

Dudes like Diego just trying to ride the NT wave and come off as some “street code” type of cat, like I said I have friends who can claim their love for this boro, dudes that were raised, grew up, made money and reinvested back into their community, not necessarily their specific block, cats like Diego that moved to Jersey, MISSED ME WITH HIS HIGHER GROUND.

So do I, a person with those type of injuries including one to the neck and the amount of blood he had lost by the time he got to the hospital, the kid was more than like a goner, living through that woulda been a miracle, specially a **** hospital like St Barnabas at that...lol
Y’all work in the field
And should know
Not every case is the exact same
Some folks u can save
Some u can’t
Regardless of what
Everyone should be given that chance at living
And the cops shoulda been more proactive
In trying to stop that bleeding
I remember when I got stabbed up
My patnas were the ones who tried to stop my bleeding
Waaaaaay quicker than the peramedics
cops and firefighters that were there

I can understand misreading the situation and thinking a simple jumping is going to occur but once you see homey getting stabed up in front of your store. You are there to serve the community. You want to eat off the community but cant call the cops , cant help the kid to the hospital after the fact. the hospital was like 2 blocks away.

social media detecs showing that the girl was in the nypd cadet program with Junior. The mom is saying the store owner knew her.

Last edited:
Y’all work in the field
And should know
Not every case is the exact same
Some folks u can save
Some u can’t
Regardless of what
Everyone should be given that chance at living
And the cops shoulda been more proactive
In trying to stop that bleeding
I remember when I got stabbed up
My patnas were the ones who tried to stop my bleeding
Waaaaaay quicker than the peramedics
cops and firefighters that were there

Of course! From my personal experience working in this field for 13 years, at that weight, that kid wasn’t gonna live regardless, I’m also taking into account, personally knowing the type of **** hospital St Barnabas is...now do I know for sure if he had lived had NYpD acted faster, hell no, no one can say that for sure...but yes it infuriated me that the cops didn’t even give little man a chance, just watched him slip away.

Y’all can cape for the Bronx all ya want, I’m a realest, I’m a native of this place and I would NEVER willingly plant my roots here, let alone raise my kids there....call me a snob, IDC

That store owner probably deals with **** like this all the time. Obviously, he probably never guessed it would escalate in this fashion. I dunno what yall wanted dude to do. He probably would have gotten sliced (in this instance) if he was anything other than passive.

Sad situation for Lil Man... RIP to him.

Just read that there have been 5 arrests.

That store owner probably deals with **** like this all the time. Obviously, he probably never guessed it would escalate in this fashion. I dunno what yall wanted dude to do. He probably would have gotten sliced (in this instance) if he was anything other than passive.

Sad situation for Lil Man... RIP to him.

Just read that there have been 5 arrests.

Yeah the outrage towards the store owner is foul.

Y’all can cape for the Bronx all ya want, I’m a realest, I’m a native of this place and I would NEVER willingly plant my roots here, let alone raise my kids there....call me a snob, IDC
U should know
The hood can be cold
But a great place as well
Cause if we being real
What makes the hood the hood
Is the people
I’ve been in some ****** *** hood places
But the people are so loving and caring
That the surroundings don’t matter
If we being real
The reason we having this discussion right now
Is cause the people in this hood
Apparently don’t give a duck about nobody but themselves
Recording and could be dialing 911 instead
That imo speaks volumes about the people
In that hood
Not the borough or whatever y’all nyers call it
I remember getting jumped when I was in my teens
and folks that knew me was out there breaking it up
And telling folks to square up with me
one on one
And wasn’t letting anyone jump in

I can understand misreading the situation and thinking a simple jumping is going to occur but once you see homey getting stabed up in front of your store. You are there to serve the community. You want to eat off the community but cant call the cops , cant help the kid to the hospital after the fact. the hospital was like 2 blocks away.

social media detecs showing that the girl was in the nypd cadet program with Junior. The mom is saying the store owner knew her.
Eh I’ll go the other way and say once you see it’s real you call the cops but that’s it as far as expecting intervention.

We gonna be reading think pieces about how some of these murder suspects were trying to turn their lives around?

LOL at the psychopaths raising kids in Pelham Bay/Gardens, Throgs Neck, City island, Morris Park, etc. hell are wrong with these people ?

All jokes aside, visited Mount St. Vincent back in the day and had NO clue I was still in the BX. Beautiful part of the city.

Back
Top Bottom