#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

B4AEB20C-91B7-47C8-8FE1-B7A3207D9788.png

Damm homie wanted to be a police officer/DT. But the NYPD didn’t even help in the time of nearing death.

I was warned not to watch the video, but I just saw still images. Them dudes are savages, it’s like they killed a a large animal. Man.

Man my girl called me a ***** the other day because I said I would just keep walking if I saw a dude getting stabbed by 5 people. **** around and get my *** stabbed up too or worse.
Meth needs to come lock HER up.

Was she serious? What did she say you could do with that?

So you guys should stop coming at each other’s neck for a second and think about this....How do you think this incident will affect the lives of people in the bx this summer?

I’m not an expert on gangs but I heard the amor de Rey boys and the brrrrrap boys don’t vibe with the 3ni cats. Would this be a perfect time for all ny gangs to ish on this gang? Gangs today are savage but if it was the old days like when the Italians were heavy in bx gangs they probably wouldn’t tolerate victims getting killed like this.

Situation is ironic as I was trolling this Dominican shorty I was messing with a few weeks ago telling her that her people in ny always chasing people with machetes and then this happens.

so who were they even after? i assume the media is not going to release the man's identity. is there a pic of the person that they were going after? if anything, dude is on high alert now if he wasn't already

so who were they even after? i assume the media is not going to release the man's identity. is there a pic of the person that they were going after? if anything, dude is on high alert now if he wasn't already
Yea the guy that was supposed to die has his pictures and screencaps out. Haven't heard or seen his name anywhere though

I was about to pop in here and ask this was a case of mistaken identity, and it looks like that’s the case. That’s ****** up. They deserve the whole book thrown at them and to suffer for it.

I actually stayed in the area this happened one summer (2007) on the actual Belmont Ave. I thought the area was cool, neighbors were cool, I just couldn't do the long *** commute. Just a sad story. When videos started popping up a few days ago I couldn't bring myself to watch them, the graphic screencaps were enough. Its good to see they arrested some of the guys quickly. Apparently one of them escaped to the DR and got caught? meanwhile one of that main guys has been bragging on IG that NYPD won't catch him.

Told me to start trying to pull dudes off of him.

Had to look at her with the ***** if you don't get the **** from round me look. Unless that ***** is family or one of my homies I'm walking right past that.
Yea she lives in a fantasy world. Ask her why won't SHE do it

Why are people acting like the store owners calling the police is u reasonable? Nobody wanted them to risk their lives but fam pick up the phone.

Or if they have vehicles , take Little dude to the hospital, something ****

Did you watch any of the video clips? How do you know nobody called? This happened within a couple of minutes. The actual attack was actually under a minute.

The hospital was right down the block. He ran there. And this is New York, there is no guarantee they had cars or if that would have been quicker

Man my girl called me a ***** the other day because I said I would just keep walking if I saw a dude getting stabbed by 5 people. **** around and get my *** stabbed up too or worse.

You should pick another girl

She watches too much TV and she should be caring about your safety before a stranger.

She's the type to get you caught up in drama.

Was the story and video about the sister getting smashed on camera true? I saw the video of the girl getting wrecked... if true, she's probably super blown over all of this.

Is that why those dudes killed young Jr. like a dog in the street?

What was the motive?

Theres so many stories floating on the gram that I can't tell what's what.

Man I grew up on 179th and Prospect, Clinton towers, no longer there for a good min but I still stop thru. **** is the same sadly. That's the other side of 180th been bananas....RIP that kid, wasn't deserved.

Matter of fact I was leaving from over there night b4 pr parade, homicide was out on prospect and 183rd another body smh, I live north of Pelham now

So you guys should stop coming at each other’s neck for a second and think about this....How do you think this incident will affect the lives of people in the bx this summer?

I’m not an expert on gangs but I heard the amor de Rey boys and the brrrrrap boys don’t vibe with the 3ni cats. Would this be a perfect time for all ny gangs to ish on this gang? Gangs today are savage but if it was the old days like when the Italians were heavy in bx gangs they probably wouldn’t tolerate victims getting killed like this.

Situation is ironic as I was trolling this Dominican shorty I was messing with a few weeks ago telling her that her people in ny always chasing people with machetes and then this happens.
Lol your not slick

The Italians would not have allowed this? Implying what exactly? Didn't the mob get ran out of Jersey City by the Cuban cats?

Back
Top Bottom