#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

Was the story and video about the sister getting smashed on camera true? I saw the video of the girl getting wrecked... if true, she's probably super blown over all of this.

Is that why those dudes killed young Jr. like a dog in the street?

What was the motive?

Theres so many stories floating on the gram that I can't tell what's what.

This story is just so terrible. What I am getting what happened was...there is another kid that looks exactly like Junior. (He was the one involved in the video with the girl and the other stabbing)

Junior legit was an innocent kid who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. The gang reached out to his family and apologized.

SO NO ONE IS QUESTIONING THE PERSON THAT SET JUNIOR UP TO MEET HIM IN THE STORE TO PAY BACK $5?? HOW DID THE KILLERS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TIME JUNIOR WOULD BE IN THE BODEGA??

Did you watch any of the video clips? How do you know nobody called? This happened within a couple of minutes. The actual attack was actually under a minute.

The hospital was right down the block. He ran there. And this is New York, there is no guarantee they had cars or if that would have been quicker

I watched the clips and i was Running under the assumption they didn’t call based on their mannerisms in the video (telling the dudes to take it outside basically)

Also I was replying based on people acting like it was unreasonable for the owners to pick up a phone.

SO NO ONE IS QUESTIONING THE PERSON THAT SET JUNIOR UP TO MEET HIM IN THE STORE TO PAY BACK $5?? HOW DID THE KILLERS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TIME JUNIOR WOULD BE IN THE BODEGA??

This is new info to me , where is the him meeting somebody coming from? I assumed He just happened to be out and dudes caught him

This story is just so terrible. What I am getting what happened was...there is another kid that looks exactly like Junior. (He was the one involved in the video with the girl and the other stabbing)

Junior legit was an innocent kid who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. The gang reached out to his family and apologized.

Yeah, but what I’m gathering is that there’s a bunch of different versions of the story floating around and nobody knows for sure what actually started this. Everyone has just seen the video and are running with stories.

You must go to Fordham or something LOL
All throughout the bx over the course of years.
Walked many times from 181st manhattan to the bx, used to do the raffle runs over there when GR Jordans was popping.
Also go to Brownsville and east ny by myself and spend $100s to a few Gs
Y’all just shook in this joint

Surprised they're only getting charged with 2nd degree and/or manslaughter. Wonder if that will change based on the possibility he was set up to be at the bodega at a certain time.

so who were they even after? i assume the media is not going to release the man's identity. is there a pic of the person that they were going after? if anything, dude is on high alert now if he wasn't already

Why would the media release the name of the person who was the target? Just like the other dude, he was innocent as well.

All throughout the bx over the course of years.
Walked many times from 181st manhattan to the bx, used to do the raffle runs over there when GR Jordans was popping.
Also go to Brownsville and east ny by myself and spend $100s to a few Gs
Y’all just shook in this joint
folks on nt aint as hood as they portray in their posts
folks keep forgetting that

Damn man ... If dude was simply misidentified and caught this for absolutely nothing ... Just damn ...

These kids out here need Jesus and economic support ... I hate to bring another angle up here but does anyone have an opinion about prioritizing our own citizens over illegal immigrants in this context?

I tend to be empathetic to human beings, but given things like this, there needs to be some prioritization mechanism ... I dont see how you can have a different opinion ... As long as homelessness and **** like this exists, we shouldn't be spending any money for people that aren't citizens ...

So the actual intended target... what's his move, what's going through his head right now. Damn.

Damn man ... If dude was simply misidentified and caught this for absolutely nothing ... Just damn ...

These kids out here need Jesus and economic support ... I hate to bring another angle up here but does anyone have an opinion about prioritizing our own citizens over illegal immigrants in this context?

I tend to be empathetic to human beings, but given things like this, there needs to be some prioritization mechanism ... I dont see how you can have a different opinion ... As long as homelessness and **** like this exists, we shouldn't be spending any money for people that aren't citizens ...

Won't happen. Republicans want too much of the pie. As long as the top 3-5% are driven by greed, they'll sit back sipping lemonade while the rest us try to squeeze by on scraps and crab in a bucket one another.. Gangs, violence, poverty, crime, etc....all just a byproduct of the system which is perpetuated by the right. There should be enough resources in this country to take care of the poor AND immigrants.

Grew up in the bx, specifically in the Castle Hill and Parkchester sections. Columbus was actually my zoned hs, but I ended up attending a private hs instead (St. Rays). Although I was never personally about that life, I knew some of the gang members and ruffians of the area and came to learn that if you minded your own business, more often than not, you were left alone. Obviously, this tragedy makes clear that there are unfortunate exceptions to this "rule", but this incident should not be used to smear and indict an entire borough of people making do with the cards life has dealt them.

In my time growing up the bx, I was neither fearful (although my parents refused to buy me the Reebok dmx's cause the bloods were claiming those...lol) nor disgusted by my surroundings. Maybe, it's because I was born and partially raised in a 3rd world country, so even at a young age, I had perspective on what "bad" was, and the bx definitely wasn't it. Or maybe it's because, like I said, I did my best to mind my own business. Whatever the case may be, I guess all I'm saying is that some of us need to chill with the hyperboles.

Anyway, RIP to that young man. The way they just dragged him out of the store to be butchered was heartbreaking. I hope the tragedy of this incident can at least bring the community together and help dissuade these young boys about joining uo with these gangs. Maybe it's wishful thinking, or exploitative, but I would hate for this young man's death to have been in vain.

Was the story and video about the sister getting smashed on camera true? I saw the video of the girl getting wrecked... if true, she's probably super blown over all of this.

Is that why those dudes killed young Jr. like a dog in the street?

What was the motive?

Theres so many stories floating on the gram that I can't tell what's what.

According to family members and friends in interviews and on social media, that sex video is the reason for the killing. The girl getting tag teamed was related to one of the killers. One of the guys from that video looked like Junior....they killed the wrong guy. Junior told his family that he was running downstairs to give $5 to someone he owed and never came back.

You’re a trump supporting racist. You’re happy to see things like this happen

So the actual intended target... what's his move, what's going through his head right now. Damn.

Hopefully he left the city, otherwise he's eventually going to get touched too. Laying low in his neighborhood won't help.

Back
Top Bottom