#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

Eh I’ll go the other way and say once you see it’s real you call the cops but that’s it as far as expecting intervention.
Yea, that is what I was just telling my dude.

I typed this to him

I don't blame a single soul for not jumping in it.

But always remember, the camera angle shown never shows everyone that is watching.

So you never know if, "nobody called" is EVER true (Because we always claimed folks didn't call).

At minimum, they can call for help ;

That is the only expectation I have for anyone; Getting physically involved is a different story. I don't expect anyone to do that.

Especially when seeing people with weapons

Dudes like Diego just trying to ride the NT wave and come off as some “street code” type of cat, like I said I have friends who can claim their love for this boro, dudes that were raised, grew up, made money and reinvested back into their community, not necessarily their specific block, cats like Diego that moved to Jersey, MISSED ME WITH HIS HIGHER GROUND.

Man don’t nobody give a **** about your friends.
Do you even hear yourself? If you leave the block you can’t rep your borough?
Do you even hear the nonsense that you’re spewing right now?

As for riding the wave, I was the first one to come in this thread puffing my chest out for the Bronx when everyone else was acting like we ain’t got no running water.

You’ll be singing a different tune when you see white folk walking through the streets.
Until then, for as long as it’s just black and Spanish people, this place is a dump.

You exposing yourself way too much.

Man don’t nobody give a **** about your friends.
Do you even hear yourself? If you leave the block you can’t rep your borough?
Do you even hear the nonsense that you’re spewing right now?

As for riding the wave, I was the first one to come in this thread puffing my chest out for the Bronx when everyone else was acting like we ain’t got no running water.

You’ll be singing a different tune when you see white folk walking through the streets.
Until then, for as long as it’s just black and Spanish people, this place is a dump.

You exposing yourself way too much.

Thanks for calling out his true colors.

He does alot of pandering in these types of threads but the real Steezy can't hide forever.

Good work

Why are people acting like the store owners calling the police is u reasonable? Nobody wanted them to risk their lives but fam pick up the phone.

Or if they have vehicles , take Little dude to the hospital, something ****

He better not have a Yankee new era fitted in rotation if he slandering the Bronx like that as well.

Why are people acting like the store owners calling the police is u reasonable? Nobody wanted them to risk their lives but fam pick up the phone.

Or if they have vehicles , take Little dude to the hospital, something ****
Ny’ers tend to have “every man for themselves” mentality it’s not everyone but their are some selfish people in nyc.

cmon on
lets keep this thread on topic
make a separate thread
to beef with steezy
i swear we need an official call out thread
where everyone can get stuff off their chest
about whatever nter they want
so they dont bring it in other threads

B35B9350-7585-41FF-BB0F-06FE9DE17127.png

It's leopard print
6AEF7FF3-D9F1-4946-B354-936A7D932B16.gif

“It’s alright, but he’s not real”
cmon on
lets keep this thread on topic
make a separate thread
to beef with steezy
i swear we need an official call out thread
where everyone can get stuff off their chest
about whatever nter they want
so they dont bring it in other threads

Hmmmmmm..you can’t do that cause meth will have you trolling.

Naw that last machete slice to the neck did him in. There was no turning back after that

How can you say that based off of a few video clips though? We don't know what structures in his neck were damaged. I've read about people literally reaching in the neck of someone with a slashed throat and pinching their artery shut to stop the bleeding. If there was more urgency and this kid got to a trauma unit quick enough, who knows what miracle could have happened?

Yeah if I see 5+ people stabbing someone I’m not helping I’m not Spider-Man **** outta here
Man my girl called me a ***** the other day because I said I would just keep walking if I saw a dude getting stabbed by 5 people. **** around and get my *** stabbed up too or worse.

So do I, a person with those type of injuries including one to the neck and the amount of blood he had lost by the time he got to the hospital, the kid was more than like a goner, living through that woulda been a miracle, specially a **** hospital like St Barnabas at that...lol
Bro, I’ve seen people with limb amputation and arteriole bleeds survive with appropriate pressure. That boy didn’t have that. If he did he would of died in less than a minute.
I’m just saying that in the right setting he could of lived with appropriate care

ksteezy you work as a respitory tech, rah ?

Back
Top Bottom