Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

indifferent.gif

Soft. Just do it.
Spoiler [+]
Those pics from last night's topic. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Still have that page loaded on my browser...

Soft. Just do it.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bmkten

Yo.

It's going to be easier to just print out a confirmation email rather than a ticket. but make sure you look up the flight information for a flight that actually happened incase she goes snooping.

This..And if I were the professor, I'd back trail that ticket #. Goodluck! Haha

Originally Posted by bmkten

Yo.

It's going to be easier to just print out a confirmation email rather than a ticket. but make sure you look up the flight information for a flight that actually happened incase she goes snooping.

This..And if I were the professor, I'd back trail that ticket #. Goodluck! Haha

I'd make a receipt from like the airline's website, prob easier, than a boarding pass. Toss a few fake ads up on it, and you'll be straight.

I'd make a receipt from like the airline's website, prob easier, than a boarding pass. Toss a few fake ads up on it, and you'll be straight.

All sounds lovely but the thing is I don't even have Photoshop let alone understand how to use it. More help is appreciated but I don't expect any
frown.gif

All sounds lovely but the thing is I don't even have Photoshop let alone understand how to use it. More help is appreciated but I don't expect any
frown.gif

Dam OP goodluck. I can feel the situation your in right now. I've done a lil something similar last semester. I told my professor that I was at the hospital for "my grandma's medical emergency" because i totally forgot about exam day, and I just so happened not even show up to class.  
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Dam OP goodluck. I can feel the situation your in right now. I've done a lil something similar last semester. I told my professor that I was at the hospital for "my grandma's medical emergency" because i totally forgot about exam day, and I just so happened not even show up to class.  
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I'm going to bookmark this thread just to see if OP goes through with this foolishness.
laugh.gif

And what is this other thread y'all are referring to?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm going to bookmark this thread just to see if OP goes through with this foolishness.
laugh.gif

And what is this other thread y'all are referring to?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Soft. Just do it.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna need that link son!!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom