Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Soft. Just do it.
Spoiler [+]
Those pics from last night's topic. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Still have that page loaded on my browser...

I'm gonna need that link son!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

All sounds lovely but the thing is I don't even have Photoshop let alone understand how to use it. More help is appreciated but I don't expect any
frown.gif

i hope you did this for the lulz and i think some dude on page 5 was actually willing to help....if you haven't already hit him up

the L might cost you a lot more at this point then the original L, you already lied to her. She can make your life a living hell...to the point you would have to just transfer to a different school, it seems like she already senses you are lying so she is setting you up.

the L might cost you a lot more at this point then the original L, you already lied to her. She can make your life a living hell...to the point you would have to just transfer to a different school, it seems like she already senses you are lying so she is setting you up.

All sounds lovely but the thing is I don't even have Photoshop let alone understand how to use it. More help is appreciated but I don't expect any
frown.gif

i hope you did this for the lulz and i think some dude on page 5 was actually willing to help....if you haven't already hit him up

Originally Posted by StillIn729

This.

Bout to turn that F into an unforgiveable F.
sick.gif

This.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This.

sick.gif
yup it's sounding like she is about to hit you with the XF and that is pretty much the end of the line right there, you will undoubtedly have to transfer schools because you aren't getting any kind of internship and that sticks on your transcripts and employers are going to look at that coming out as your first job.
OP I think you donezo...might wanna hit up University of Phoenix

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This.

sick.gif
yup it's sounding like she is about to hit you with the XF and that is pretty much the end of the line right there, you will undoubtedly have to transfer schools because you aren't getting any kind of internship and that sticks on your transcripts and employers are going to look at that coming out as your first job.
OP I think you donezo...might wanna hit up University of Phoenix

F the University of Phoenix, i'm down with Everest N, Everest N, Everest N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah she isn't about all that. She wants proof. No big deal. I can just withdraw without ever talking to her again if it gets too shady.

F the University of Phoenix, i'm down with Everest N, Everest N, Everest N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah she isn't about all that. She wants proof. No big deal. I can just withdraw without ever talking to her again if it gets too shady.

and wouldn't you need her signature on this?

Back
Top Bottom