Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Mycoldyourdone wrote:

OceanicTicket_blank.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_Airlines

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

F the University of Phoenix, i'm down with Everest N, Everest N, Everest N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah she isn't about all that. She wants proof. No big deal. I can just withdraw without ever talking to her again if it gets too shady.
and wouldn't you need her signature on this?

OP, Kill her.

It's the only way.

Kill her and you won't have to take the test EVER.

Weigh her body down with weights and toss her in the nearest large body of water.

p22hi.jpg

GO FORTH MY CHILD

OP, Kill her.

It's the only way.

Kill her and you won't have to take the test EVER.

Weigh her body down with weights and toss her in the nearest large body of water.

p22hi.jpg

GO FORTH MY CHILD

Cobra Kai, I've learned that if I do decide to kill her I would have starved pigs take care of her course. Aint you ever seen snatch?

Cobra Kai, I've learned that if I do decide to kill her I would have starved pigs take care of her course. Aint you ever seen snatch?

You don't need to cover up anything, though.

The only connection that would be between you and her, is the email you just sent.

Toss the body and place a half opened Vanilla KitKat wrapper in her pocket.

You don't need to cover up anything, though.

The only connection that would be between you and her, is the email you just sent.

Toss the body and place a half opened Vanilla KitKat wrapper in her pocket.

Back
Top Bottom