Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

If a teacher is asking for proof, then I would make sure you get those flight numbers correct.

If a teacher is asking for proof, then I would make sure you get those flight numbers correct.

never lie about family members passing.

and BTW, you should've gone to the hospital and said you got in a car accident, and hurt your neck. IV drip, pain pills and a doctors note, you're in the clear.

never lie about family members passing.

and BTW, you should've gone to the hospital and said you got in a car accident, and hurt your neck. IV drip, pain pills and a doctors note, you're in the clear.

If your instructor falls for it. SMH. Those boarding passes are laser printed, no way an inkjet could duplicate that feel. You're better off faking an itinerary email.

If your instructor falls for it. SMH. Those boarding passes are laser printed, no way an inkjet could duplicate that feel. You're better off faking an itinerary email.

i'm not going to give her a physical copy, just a email of the pic, if that doesn't work then *#!$ it.

i'm not going to give her a physical copy, just a email of the pic, if that doesn't work then *#!$ it.

laugh.gif
right when I saw oceanic, I knew it was for lost.

Back
Top Bottom