Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

^ This man is a godsend. Check your PM's dubb, the dates still need a little fixing
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Nawth21

For all of you saying he does not need to submit proof - this isn't necessarily true. Here a professor may ask for proof especially if points are awarded for attendance (many of our classes have miss x days you drop a letter grade). She is well within her rights to verify that the student had a legitimate reason to miss lecture. If he can't provide that, tough *@@@. Hell most syllabi will even state that if you do not want to be penalized for missing a lecture, you need to have documentation to back up the absence.
Given the circumstance prof is a %%!%% for even asking for proof. 
In college I told a professor the same thing only it was more of a stretch than a blatant lie. I told him a family member died, when in actuality it was a family friend. The prof emailed me back one of the classiest responses I have ever received, even offered to ask if I needed anything. Always looked up to him after that. The last thing on their mind should be suspecting foul play. Although, the logical conclusion is that a student from a prior year messed that excuse up for you 
laugh.gif
But...the circumstance is that he's lying.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Nawth21

For all of you saying he does not need to submit proof - this isn't necessarily true. Here a professor may ask for proof especially if points are awarded for attendance (many of our classes have miss x days you drop a letter grade). She is well within her rights to verify that the student had a legitimate reason to miss lecture. If he can't provide that, tough *@@@. Hell most syllabi will even state that if you do not want to be penalized for missing a lecture, you need to have documentation to back up the absence.
Given the circumstance prof is a %%!%% for even asking for proof. 
In college I told a professor the same thing only it was more of a stretch than a blatant lie. I told him a family member died, when in actuality it was a family friend. The prof emailed me back one of the classiest responses I have ever received, even offered to ask if I needed anything. Always looked up to him after that. The last thing on their mind should be suspecting foul play. Although, the logical conclusion is that a student from a prior year messed that excuse up for you 
laugh.gif
But...the circumstance is that he's lying.

30t6p3b.gif
i helped another NT'er out with something like this a couple years ago. totally worked too.
laugh.gif

This guy is constantly getting on people in the Dressing Better thread and outside of that, it's funny to see the stunts he pulls. You must be one grimey dude if you're teacher is asking you for proof. How are you going to send an picture of 60% of the boarding pass? Odds are she is going to ask you to bring it to her office/class. She's going to know that you're lying and you'll get a 0 on the test, possibly fail the class and depending on your university be kicked out or put on probation and at the very least she will discuss it with other members of the faculty in you're department.....

RIP.

This guy is constantly getting on people in the Dressing Better thread and outside of that, it's funny to see the stunts he pulls. You must be one grimey dude if you're teacher is asking you for proof. How are you going to send an picture of 60% of the boarding pass? Odds are she is going to ask you to bring it to her office/class. She's going to know that you're lying and you'll get a 0 on the test, possibly fail the class and depending on your university be kicked out or put on probation and at the very least she will discuss it with other members of the faculty in you're department.....

RIP.

30t6p3b.gif
i helped another NT'er out with something like this a couple years ago. totally worked too.
laugh.gif

the stunts I pull? This is my sole stunt. And pardon me for telling people who dress like idiots that they dress like idiots. The teacher is an obnoxious loud controlling %!*$%, so she wants proof. If she wants the physical proof I will just withdraw..no big deal. This is worth a shot though.

the stunts I pull? This is my sole stunt. And pardon me for telling people who dress like idiots that they dress like idiots. The teacher is an obnoxious loud controlling %!*$%, so she wants proof. If she wants the physical proof I will just withdraw..no big deal. This is worth a shot though.

you should of gotten a doctors note..if u got a main doctor, and he can write prescriptions and your not sicc, he can make up a note.

you should of gotten a doctors note..if u got a main doctor, and he can write prescriptions and your not sicc, he can make up a note.

my dude came through, I made a little attempt at paying him back.

it shows me as already being home though. So I will send her the email tomorrow and update everyone.

my dude came through, I made a little attempt at paying him back.

it shows me as already being home though. So I will send her the email tomorrow and update everyone.

Back
Top Bottom