Just lied to a teacher for an exam..and now she wants proof. Vol. Death in family I need photoshop!

My son's name is Enoch
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Sample email: Dear Professor $*##*,
attached is a picture of my boarding pass. I hope this will suffice. Where in the library would I retake the exam?

2d8ne5w.jpg

ChiefWiggum
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If this works, you better get an A on that exam
laugh.gif

attached is a picture of my boarding pass. I hope this will suffice. Where in the library would I retake the exam?

2d8ne5w.jpg

ChiefWiggum
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

2d8ne5w.jpg

ChiefWiggum
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
odds are dude will still fail.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

2d8ne5w.jpg

ChiefWiggum
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
odds are dude will still fail.
laugh.gif

I knew someone ... ... ... who once said they were in an accident as a reason to miss an exam ... and when the teacher requested proof, this particular person sent pictures of a friends car crash from earlier in the year (different seasons and all) and it actually worked ...

I knew someone ... ... ... who once said they were in an accident as a reason to miss an exam ... and when the teacher requested proof, this particular person sent pictures of a friends car crash from earlier in the year (different seasons and all) and it actually worked ...

who takes a pic of a ticket like that and why you asking where in the library should you take the exam? sounds like you want to change the subject really fast.

who takes a pic of a ticket like that and why you asking where in the library should you take the exam? sounds like you want to change the subject really fast.

Back
Top Bottom