Just had the McRib from Micky D's

i tried it but i can get a pulled pork sandwich or cuban sandwich from a local rest. for like 2 more bucks.

i tried it but i can get a pulled pork sandwich or cuban sandwich from a local rest. for like 2 more bucks.

when hurricane ike came to houston n we were without power n food for 7 days...it was like day 4 and i looked thru the fema food and lone and behold there was a "riblet" with a powder to make a vanilla shake
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

when hurricane ike came to houston n we were without power n food for 7 days...it was like day 4 and i looked thru the fema food and lone and behold there was a "riblet" with a powder to make a vanilla shake
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Are these made with real meat?
Probably offspring of mcnugget material...
grin.gif

*drives to McDs
005-mcrib-cleantop.jpg

Who in the hell do they think they are fooling with the faux bones?  Not only that, but why would you want to give anyone the impression that your sandwich actually has bones in it?  Does anyone desire a sandwich that requires more steps to consume than just 1. pick up. 2. put in mouth. 3. chew?  I can't imagine the scenario where me and my friends are wishing more sandwiches had bones. 

Me-"Hey Jennifer, want me to pick us up something to eat?"

Jennifer-"Oh that sounds great.  I won't have to make dinner. What were you thinking of picking up?"

Me-"I was thinking of picking up some barbeque sandwiches.  That work for you?"

Jennifer-"Do they have bones in them?"

Me- "No, it's a %*%#!$# sandwich. Why would you want something you have to tear apart and then place back on the bun?"

Jennifer- "Never mind."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My man created a whole scenario.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Are these made with real meat?
Probably offspring of mcnugget material...
grin.gif

*drives to McDs
005-mcrib-cleantop.jpg

Who in the hell do they think they are fooling with the faux bones?  Not only that, but why would you want to give anyone the impression that your sandwich actually has bones in it?  Does anyone desire a sandwich that requires more steps to consume than just 1. pick up. 2. put in mouth. 3. chew?  I can't imagine the scenario where me and my friends are wishing more sandwiches had bones. 

Me-"Hey Jennifer, want me to pick us up something to eat?"

Jennifer-"Oh that sounds great.  I won't have to make dinner. What were you thinking of picking up?"

Me-"I was thinking of picking up some barbeque sandwiches.  That work for you?"

Jennifer-"Do they have bones in them?"

Me- "No, it's a %*%#!$# sandwich. Why would you want something you have to tear apart and then place back on the bun?"

Jennifer- "Never mind."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My man created a whole scenario.

Been wanting to try it everytime it's made a comeback but never had the chance.. Been a good decade now, maybe this year will be the year..

Been wanting to try it everytime it's made a comeback but never had the chance.. Been a good decade now, maybe this year will be the year..

reminds me of the "Rib-A-Que" sandwiches we used to get served in high school. unidentified meat slathered with barbecue sauce.

reminds me of the "Rib-A-Que" sandwiches we used to get served in high school. unidentified meat slathered with barbecue sauce.

Never had one, but they seem intriguing cuz of all the hype. 

First thing that comes to mind when I hear the word McRib was that King of Queens clip

Never had one, but they seem intriguing cuz of all the hype. 

First thing that comes to mind when I hear the word McRib was that King of Queens clip

extra bbq sauce. dont bother with the combo. just knock out two in one sitting and youll hate yourself long enough until the next release. repeat. its all apart of being american. the entire sandwich is so soft and easy to devour in 4 bites.

extra bbq sauce. dont bother with the combo. just knock out two in one sitting and youll hate yourself long enough until the next release. repeat. its all apart of being american. the entire sandwich is so soft and easy to devour in 4 bites.

Back
Top Bottom