Just had the McRib from Micky D's

Had one faded after the bar last friday on the way to the strip club. Im in the strip club fingers fingers smellin like BBQ. Washed my hands 3 times and couldnt get the damn smell out

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by TheHavik

They used to be halfway decent way back in the day. Theyre so garbage now. Last time i had one was like 3 years ago. Terrible.

That sounds like it was copied and pasted from the Jordan forum.
coffee = all over computer screen

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by TheHavik

They used to be halfway decent way back in the day. Theyre so garbage now. Last time i had one was like 3 years ago. Terrible.

That sounds like it was copied and pasted from the Jordan forum.
coffee = all over computer screen

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Just finished my 4th one in 2 days.. We all die anyway

RIP before your 30th
grin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[h2]http://consumerist.com/2010/11/thanks-for-the-raw-mcrib.html[/h2]
[h2]Thanks But No Thanks For The Raw McRib[/h2]
By Chris Morran on November 22, 2010 1:20 PM 0 views

RAW_MCRIB.jpg

You probably never wanted to see what the insides of a raw McDonald's McRib sandwich looked like. Neither did Consumerist reader Russell, but he didn't really have a say in the matter.

After ordering up two of the limited-time saucy sammies, Russell noticed something was amiss:

Halfway through the first one, I am saying to myself...'This is nothing like I remembered. They must have changed the recipe because the consistency of the patty is different?... That is when I realized I was served a RAW PORK PATTY...
I didn't even know McDonald's workers actually cooked things... more like heat them up...

The best part was the manager's only attempt to remedy the situation was to serve me new ones... Oh, yeah like I wanted to eat more food from that kitchen.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[h2]http://consumerist.com/2010/11/thanks-for-the-raw-mcrib.html[/h2]
[h2]Thanks But No Thanks For The Raw McRib[/h2]
By Chris Morran on November 22, 2010 1:20 PM 0 views

RAW_MCRIB.jpg

You probably never wanted to see what the insides of a raw McDonald's McRib sandwich looked like. Neither did Consumerist reader Russell, but he didn't really have a say in the matter.

After ordering up two of the limited-time saucy sammies, Russell noticed something was amiss:

Halfway through the first one, I am saying to myself...'This is nothing like I remembered. They must have changed the recipe because the consistency of the patty is different?... That is when I realized I was served a RAW PORK PATTY...
I didn't even know McDonald's workers actually cooked things... more like heat them up...

The best part was the manager's only attempt to remedy the situation was to serve me new ones... Oh, yeah like I wanted to eat more food from that kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom