Just had the McRib from Micky D's

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

R.I.P.

m3086500.jpg

roll.gif

Don't really eat fastfood anymore, but went on a late night run last night, it was pretty good. Might grab another 1 before they end it.

Don't really eat fastfood anymore, but went on a late night run last night, it was pretty good. Might grab another 1 before they end it.

im trying to figure out how you get the McRib meal for 3.65 and it costs 4.99 here....i want my refund from mcdonalds lol, i shouldnt complain they gave me an extra mcrib sandwich by mistake....also you can tell them no onions

im trying to figure out how you get the McRib meal for 3.65 and it costs 4.99 here....i want my refund from mcdonalds lol, i shouldnt complain they gave me an extra mcrib sandwich by mistake....also you can tell them no onions

Originally Posted by Slim

reminds me of the "Rib-A-Que" sandwiches we used to get served in high school. unidentified meat slathered with barbecue sauce.
That's EXACTLY what came to my mind as well. We got these every so often in my Elementary school cafeteria...and to be honest...i preferred the days when Pizza hut came through.

Originally Posted by Slim

reminds me of the "Rib-A-Que" sandwiches we used to get served in high school. unidentified meat slathered with barbecue sauce.
That's EXACTLY what came to my mind as well. We got these every so often in my Elementary school cafeteria...and to be honest...i preferred the days when Pizza hut came through.

The McRib is straight crack. Its ridiculous that they arent always on the menu. Hate this limited time crap. Only time I ever go to McDonalds, aside from the occasional breakfast.

McRib without pickles is
pimp.gif

The McRib is straight crack. Its ridiculous that they arent always on the menu. Hate this limited time crap. Only time I ever go to McDonalds, aside from the occasional breakfast.

McRib without pickles is
pimp.gif

Had it the other day.......
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I saw the pics Dirty posted and I think thats why I couldn't finish it.

Had it the other day.......
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I saw the pics Dirty posted and I think thats why I couldn't finish it.

it's ok, not bad.  definitely not worth how expensive it is.  over 3 bucks.  
ohwell.gif

i'd rather have the bk steakhouse burger that has bbq sauce on it.

it's ok, not bad.  definitely not worth how expensive it is.  over 3 bucks.  
ohwell.gif

i'd rather have the bk steakhouse burger that has bbq sauce on it.

Back
Top Bottom