Just had the McRib from Micky D's

Had my first two 20 minutes ago.
It was awesome. The secret is to keep expectations low.
It's probably the softest sammich I've ever had, no resistance, could probably eat it without teeth.

I will say I feel stronger now that I've tried it. It's like I just ate my enemy's heart and gained his power. It's like I'm the Highlander.

Will try again next year
pimp.gif

Had my first two 20 minutes ago.
It was awesome. The secret is to keep expectations low.
It's probably the softest sammich I've ever had, no resistance, could probably eat it without teeth.

I will say I feel stronger now that I've tried it. It's like I just ate my enemy's heart and gained his power. It's like I'm the Highlander.

Will try again next year
pimp.gif

I remember having the McRib the first time it came out (or at least it was the first time I had it). I believe it was in conjunction with the live-action Flinstones movie that was released (circa 1994, starring John Goodman).

I remember having the McRib the first time it came out (or at least it was the first time I had it). I believe it was in conjunction with the live-action Flinstones movie that was released (circa 1994, starring John Goodman).

Had them all through grade school, they called em ribbette sandwiches....mighty tasty but that's mainly because of the sauce, the actual meat itself (paws) is nothing to rave about

Had them all through grade school, they called em ribbette sandwiches....mighty tasty but that's mainly because of the sauce, the actual meat itself (paws) is nothing to rave about

Originally Posted by GeneralThirst

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Are these made with real meat?
Probably offspring of mcnugget material...
grin.gif

*drives to McDs
005-mcrib-cleantop.jpg

Who in the hell do they think they are fooling with the faux bones?  Not only that, but why would you want to give anyone the impression that your sandwich actually has bones in it?  Does anyone desire a sandwich that requires more steps to consume than just 1. pick up. 2. put in mouth. 3. chew?  I can't imagine the scenario where me and my friends are wishing more sandwiches had bones. 

Me-"Hey Jennifer, want me to pick us up something to eat?"

Jennifer-"Oh that sounds great.  I won't have to make dinner. What were you thinking of picking up?"

Me-"I was thinking of picking up some barbeque sandwiches.  That work for you?"

Jennifer-"Do they have bones in them?"

Me- "No, it's a %*%#!$# sandwich. Why would you want something you have to tear apart and then place back on the bun?"

Jennifer- "Never mind."
Pics of Jennifer
nerd.gif
Its not supposed to make you think it has bones in it dummy... its supposed to look like it came off the bones like that. So the indented part is where the bones USED to be.

Originally Posted by GeneralThirst

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Are these made with real meat?
Probably offspring of mcnugget material...
grin.gif

*drives to McDs
005-mcrib-cleantop.jpg

Who in the hell do they think they are fooling with the faux bones?  Not only that, but why would you want to give anyone the impression that your sandwich actually has bones in it?  Does anyone desire a sandwich that requires more steps to consume than just 1. pick up. 2. put in mouth. 3. chew?  I can't imagine the scenario where me and my friends are wishing more sandwiches had bones. 

Me-"Hey Jennifer, want me to pick us up something to eat?"

Jennifer-"Oh that sounds great.  I won't have to make dinner. What were you thinking of picking up?"

Me-"I was thinking of picking up some barbeque sandwiches.  That work for you?"

Jennifer-"Do they have bones in them?"

Me- "No, it's a %*%#!$# sandwich. Why would you want something you have to tear apart and then place back on the bun?"

Jennifer- "Never mind."
Pics of Jennifer
nerd.gif
Its not supposed to make you think it has bones in it dummy... its supposed to look like it came off the bones like that. So the indented part is where the bones USED to be.

Don't believe the hype, I just ate it and it wasn't even great, it was decent. 
ohwell.gif

Don't believe the hype, I just ate it and it wasn't even great, it was decent. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Gross but I'm curious to try one at the same time

cosign i just want a SMALL BITE of one and thats it. Why.... so i can legitimately say ive tasted it and argue my opinon with facts rather than expeience with other mickie d's foods.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Gross but I'm curious to try one at the same time

cosign i just want a SMALL BITE of one and thats it. Why.... so i can legitimately say ive tasted it and argue my opinon with facts rather than expeience with other mickie d's foods.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

I had it twice in 3 days..honestly I don't know why either..I don't even remember how they used to taste like, hell maybe I never even had one as a kid but the simpsons episode hyped it up for me to try em now..

Also can't believe its only $3.65 for the meal in nevada...its $6.29 near my house in nyc..terrible

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

I had it twice in 3 days..honestly I don't know why either..I don't even remember how they used to taste like, hell maybe I never even had one as a kid but the simpsons episode hyped it up for me to try em now..

Also can't believe its only $3.65 for the meal in nevada...its $6.29 near my house in nyc..terrible

30t6p3b.gif

you spend a GRIP for ribs at a high end restaurant and they wont tear the ribs apart for you
%$#+ you think McDonald would, thats some digi meat!!

you spend a GRIP for ribs at a high end restaurant and they wont tear the ribs apart for you
%$#+ you think McDonald would, thats some digi meat!!

Back
Top Bottom