Just had the McRib from Micky D's

tried one the other day because of ''hype''...

... iono what yall see about this being so good...

ps that pic Dirty posted...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

tried one the other day because of ''hype''...

... iono what yall see about this being so good...

ps that pic Dirty posted...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

I had it twice in 3 days..honestly I don't know why either..I don't even remember how they used to taste like, hell maybe I never even had one as a kid but the simpsons episode hyped it up for me to try em now..

Also can't believe its only $3.65 for the meal in nevada...its $6.29 near my house in nyc..terrible
yea its mad expensive.  i think it was pushing $7 in the city if I remember correctly.  

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

I had it twice in 3 days..honestly I don't know why either..I don't even remember how they used to taste like, hell maybe I never even had one as a kid but the simpsons episode hyped it up for me to try em now..

Also can't believe its only $3.65 for the meal in nevada...its $6.29 near my house in nyc..terrible
yea its mad expensive.  i think it was pushing $7 in the city if I remember correctly.  

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by StonedFace

What is that dirty?? Apple pie?
that's the McRib "meat"
Shrugs. Its going in one way and out the other like the rest of my food.
You already know.  There's a McDonald's on 27th and 6th, right by where I work.  Trust, it will get touched this week. 

laugh.gif
wrd, that pic does look nasty tho

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by StonedFace

What is that dirty?? Apple pie?
that's the McRib "meat"
Shrugs. Its going in one way and out the other like the rest of my food.
You already know.  There's a McDonald's on 27th and 6th, right by where I work.  Trust, it will get touched this week. 

laugh.gif
wrd, that pic does look nasty tho

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Are these made with real meat?
Probably offspring of mcnugget material...
grin.gif

*drives to McDs
005-mcrib-cleantop.jpg

Who in the hell do they think they are fooling with the faux bones?  Not only that, but why would you want to give anyone the impression that your sandwich actually has bones in it?  Does anyone desire a sandwich that requires more steps to consume than just 1. pick up. 2. put in mouth. 3. chew?  I can't imagine the scenario where me and my friends are wishing more sandwiches had bones. 

Me-"Hey Jennifer, want me to pick us up something to eat?"

Jennifer-"Oh that sounds great.  I won't have to make dinner. What were you thinking of picking up?"

Me-"I was thinking of picking up some barbeque sandwiches.  That work for you?"

Jennifer-"Do they have bones in them?"

Me- "No, it's a %*%#!$# sandwich. Why would you want something you have to tear apart and then place back on the bun?"

Jennifer- "Never mind."

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Are these made with real meat?
Probably offspring of mcnugget material...
grin.gif

*drives to McDs
005-mcrib-cleantop.jpg

Who in the hell do they think they are fooling with the faux bones?  Not only that, but why would you want to give anyone the impression that your sandwich actually has bones in it?  Does anyone desire a sandwich that requires more steps to consume than just 1. pick up. 2. put in mouth. 3. chew?  I can't imagine the scenario where me and my friends are wishing more sandwiches had bones. 

Me-"Hey Jennifer, want me to pick us up something to eat?"

Jennifer-"Oh that sounds great.  I won't have to make dinner. What were you thinking of picking up?"

Me-"I was thinking of picking up some barbeque sandwiches.  That work for you?"

Jennifer-"Do they have bones in them?"

Me- "No, it's a %*%#!$# sandwich. Why would you want something you have to tear apart and then place back on the bun?"

Jennifer- "Never mind."

I got one when I was sober. took a few bites...didn't like it. Got high as hell...and devoured it.

I got one when I was sober. took a few bites...didn't like it. Got high as hell...and devoured it.

Had one today...couldn't remember if I had tried one before until I finally took a bite and remember thinking the exact same thing I thought the other time I tried it "What's the big deal?"

I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's ok. Nothing great.

Had one today...couldn't remember if I had tried one before until I finally took a bite and remember thinking the exact same thing I thought the other time I tried it "What's the big deal?"

I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's ok. Nothing great.

Back
Top Bottom