Just had the McRib from Micky D's

Originally Posted by citykidfromthecity

NYC?
nerd.gif

yeah.. had one the other day

I had it twice in 3 days..honestly I don't know why either..I don't even remember how they used to taste like, hell maybe I never even had one as a kid but the simpsons episode hyped it up for me to try em now..

Also can't believe its only $3.65 for the meal in nevada...its $6.29 near my house in nyc..terrible

I had it twice in 3 days..honestly I don't know why either..I don't even remember how they used to taste like, hell maybe I never even had one as a kid but the simpsons episode hyped it up for me to try em now..

Also can't believe its only $3.65 for the meal in nevada...its $6.29 near my house in nyc..terrible

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

laugh.gif
oh well. i already wasted $5 on that doublicious meal from KFC this week
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

laugh.gif
oh well. i already wasted $5 on that doublicious meal from KFC this week
30t6p3b.gif

had one yesterday for the first time and thought about making a thread
laugh.gif

had one yesterday for the first time and thought about making a thread
laugh.gif

this was the biggest let down. i always heard of people driving around the country to get one, and i cant understand why.

this was the biggest let down. i always heard of people driving around the country to get one, and i cant understand why.

Back
Top Bottom