pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont care what it looks like on the inside...or without sauce...the whole whole thing is
pimp.gif

Some of yall thinking too deep into this ...like you didn't eat this stuff when you were a kid...
indifferent.gif

I dont care what it looks like on the inside...or without sauce...the whole whole thing is
pimp.gif

Some of yall thinking too deep into this ...like you didn't eat this stuff when you were a kid...
indifferent.gif

I used to grub at McDougal's all the time until I became more conscious of what I was eating. Keep in mind, I love food and am down for "nose to tail" eating when it's cooked naturally. Hell, I just killed some fried pigs' feet the other day. Mmm.

This McRib on the other hand, aside from portk, shows ingredients of BHA & TBHQ. Both are preservative chemicals consistently used to prevent cat & dog food from going rancid.

There are even reports that both chemicals are unsafe for pets...

The continued industrialization of our food industry is killing us slowly.

I used to grub at McDougal's all the time until I became more conscious of what I was eating. Keep in mind, I love food and am down for "nose to tail" eating when it's cooked naturally. Hell, I just killed some fried pigs' feet the other day. Mmm.

This McRib on the other hand, aside from portk, shows ingredients of BHA & TBHQ. Both are preservative chemicals consistently used to prevent cat & dog food from going rancid.

There are even reports that both chemicals are unsafe for pets...

The continued industrialization of our food industry is killing us slowly.

Already had 2, one on Monday and one yesterday.
I was tempted to have a 3rd one today but decided to pass.

Already had 2, one on Monday and one yesterday.
I was tempted to have a 3rd one today but decided to pass.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Are these made with real meat?
Probably offspring of mcnugget material...
grin.gif

*drives to McDs
005-mcrib-cleantop.jpg

Who in the hell do they think they are fooling with the faux bones?  Not only that, but why would you want to give anyone the impression that your sandwich actually has bones in it?  Does anyone desire a sandwich that requires more steps to consume than just 1. pick up. 2. put in mouth. 3. chew?  I can't imagine the scenario where me and my friends are wishing more sandwiches had bones. 

Me-"Hey Jennifer, want me to pick us up something to eat?"

Jennifer-"Oh that sounds great.  I won't have to make dinner. What were you thinking of picking up?"

Me-"I was thinking of picking up some barbeque sandwiches.  That work for you?"

Jennifer-"Do they have bones in them?"

Me- "No, it's a %*%#!$# sandwich. Why would you want something you have to tear apart and then place back on the bun?"

Jennifer- "Never mind."
Pics of Jennifer
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Are these made with real meat?
Probably offspring of mcnugget material...
grin.gif

*drives to McDs
005-mcrib-cleantop.jpg

Who in the hell do they think they are fooling with the faux bones?  Not only that, but why would you want to give anyone the impression that your sandwich actually has bones in it?  Does anyone desire a sandwich that requires more steps to consume than just 1. pick up. 2. put in mouth. 3. chew?  I can't imagine the scenario where me and my friends are wishing more sandwiches had bones. 

Me-"Hey Jennifer, want me to pick us up something to eat?"

Jennifer-"Oh that sounds great.  I won't have to make dinner. What were you thinking of picking up?"

Me-"I was thinking of picking up some barbeque sandwiches.  That work for you?"

Jennifer-"Do they have bones in them?"

Me- "No, it's a %*%#!$# sandwich. Why would you want something you have to tear apart and then place back on the bun?"

Jennifer- "Never mind."
Pics of Jennifer
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom