Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I'll agree to disagree on one point. If you work you ain't camping for a week, if you don't  makes it a little easier when you don't have obligations. 
If you don't work what exactly do you have?

How about if you have no job, would buying shoes be a priority? at all?

Did anyone see Nike's new checkout system they just did for the Nike Air Cruz Restock?
Don't think they'll use it for the DC2 release...

It uses a lot of aspects from the The Draw system as well.

Your account requires telephone authorization to even access the page.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] this thread

Last edited:
Ugh I really want these. It's a stupid idea but I would like to use my HSA to take care of it. I got a little in there that I never use :lol:

Don't get shot trying to be bold. not worth it
Agreed not worth it. I've been robbed for kicks before, and at the  end of the day they're only shoes, you're safety is much more important. Ghost chairs are just a ****ty thing tho. 

laugh.gif
 Man that's the least of my worries....It better be bodies in the chairs or I'm making way for myself. 

btw I've never camped without my strap.....I ain't some new _ to this 

Last edited:
:lol:  Man that's the least of my worries....It better be bodies in the chairs or I'm making way for myself. 
btw I've never camped without my strap.....I ain't some new _ to this 

ok tuff guy...

so lets play this forward. you show up and there's an empty chair. you move the guys chair, jump in front of all the other people waiting and say "this my spot now".

you expect to not have any problems with everybody that you just jumped in front of. and you expect that when ghost chair guy finally shows up, he's gonna say "oh you tossed my chair, that's cool"

wish I could be there to see this go down

ok tuff guy...

so lets play this forward. you show up and there's an empty chair. you move the guys chair, jump in front of all the other people waiting and say "this my spot now".

you expect to not have any problems with everybody that you just jumped in front of. and you expect that when ghost chair guy finally shows up, he's gonna say "oh you tossed my chair, that's cool"

You forgot tuff guys strap

ok tuff guy...

Bro i'm not being tuff.....Just saying I'm not going for that. If there are ppl there I'll get behind them. If not I'm moving up. 

You sound like a cake _ that just take whatever is given to them.  So I'm supposed to respect a chair with no one in it????

Nah don't put your scared logic off on the next.  I'll respect actually ppl in line.  Not some damn chair. 

I'm not going up there to start some mess...but I ain't about to get punked neither....now beat it punk boy you been buggin all day 

Bro i'm not being tuff.....Just saying I'm not going for that. If there are ppl there I'll get behind them. If not I'm moving up. 
You sound like a cake _ that just take whatever is given to them.  So I'm supposed to respect a chair with no one in it????
Nah don't put your scared logic off on the next.  I'll respect actually ppl in line.  Not some damn chair. 
I'm not going up there to start some mess...but I ain't about to get punked neither....now beat it punk boy you been buggin all day 

Punk boy, lol

ok tuff guy...

cake!  lmao!

you're the type of dude that die for no reason.  but they'll say you were a good dude in your obituary and that you were tryna change your life.

TJ....

he reminds of the dude that got killed inside Northlake mall over Christmas.  

"when keeping it real goes wrong"

Back
Top Bottom