Just Don x Air Jordan 2

laugh.gif

" I made mine premium and super limited in a fashion colorway"

Proceeds to buy mikes 1st 6 years of on court footwear......lol
This was my first time seeing this guy outside of still images.
I thought it was cool he knew his history down to release dates and big games.

Complex should stop piecing together clips from the interview in the videos intro.
It made this guy sound like an ego maniac talking about his passion that others can see, before we even heard the question he was answering.
I almost clicked the video off before it started on some " oh god, not another person with odorless feces"

bruh u stupid and sound pathetic as hell

take ya personal crap to dms aint nobody got no hands out foe u

Last edited:
32 South State should be an easy cop. Confirmed back when they open that they will have the largest allocations of all limited stock in the world. (Yes, not exaggerating.) So even if I strike out this time around they will get that restock before anyone else does. :smokin :smokin :smokin So who's gonna be in line with me Saturday morning?

Last edited:
32 South State should be an easy cop. Confirmed back when they open that they will have the largest allocations of all limited stock in the world. (Yes, not exaggerating.) So even if I strike out this time around they will get that restock before anyone else does. :smokin :smokin :smokin So who's gonna be in line with me Saturday morning?

I'm so envious of this.

32 South State should be an easy cop. Confirmed back when they open that they will have the largest allocations of all limited stock in the world. (Yes, not exaggerating.) So even if I strike out this time around they will get that restock before anyone else does.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
So who's gonna be in line with me Saturday morning?
Line already started via ig @trustedkicks 

where will that line even be by Saturday? with ghost chairs & **** already there today

Temps below freezing each night up until Saturday in Chicago . And then if you don't freeze to death you fork over $650 to get a Quilted Jordan 2. Just seems wrong to make people wait in freezing temps when a raffle would work just fine for a customer paying $650 for a shoe , because let's be honest no one wants that ******* hat .

And then if you don't freeze to death you fork over $650 to get a Quilted Jordan 2.....because let's be honest no one wants that ******* hat .

This is why I'm not buying. I have the cash, but on principle alone, I'm not going to be forced to buy a pack with a stupid hat I don't want.

Back
Top Bottom