Just Don x Air Jordan 2

:lol:

Serious question though...how the hell are you able to sit in a chair for 5 straight days and still be able to afford $650 shoes?

I ain't the type to be in the next mans pockets, but damn, show me how to flourish to where I can sit on my *** for days on days and still cop every release.

Teach me bruh.

Id say the store employees moved the chairs 

or would that get them shot ? 
nerd.gif
LMAO

cake!  lmao!

you're the type of dude that die for no reason.  but they'll say you were a good dude in your obituary and that you were tryna change your life.
Bro you mad cautious I get it, that's not me.....you the type to stand behind empty chairs and pray for your size in the background...cool for you.

I'm 99% sure I'm not about to die over some Don C's....and if it pop off I like my chances....You cake...I'm not 

stop replying Cake boy 

laugh.gif

Serious question though...how the hell are you able to sit in a chair for 5 straight days and still be able to afford $650 shoes?

I ain't the type to be in the next mans pockets, but damn, show me how to flourish to where I can sit on my *** for days on days and still cop every release.

Teach me bruh.
just have your homeboy run your drug biz for 5 days!  EZ

And quit bringing up death! You mad extra on some female type mess..

Even though you wanna see me die over the beach joints I hope you prosper

and grab your pair as I plan to do.  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
THIS THREAD LIT [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Chicago dudes bar non

cake!  lmao!

you're the type of dude that die for no reason.  but they'll say you were a good dude in your obituary and that you were tryna change your life.
Bro you mad cautious I get it, that's not me.....you the type to stand behind empty chairs and pray for your size in the background...cool for you.

I'm 99% sure I'm not about to die over some Don C's....and if it pop off I like my chances....You cake...I'm not 

stop replying Cake boy 
hope you get your pair tho!  real talk

Last edited:
:lol:

Teach me bruh.

Doesn't make sense to me either.

If you got a job, you can't just ditch it for 5 days

If you don't got a job, how can you afford $650?

If you don't got a job, but can afford $650, that means you got money and paying resell or preorder shouldn't be a thing for you so why sit in the cold for 5 days?

All I can come up with is all these dudes priorities are just screwed up

Last edited:
Just cause you're strapped don't mean you can't get shot/killed too....so if you're prepared to die over some sneakers than by all means do you but like he said its not worth it.....I've been hit twice and them bullets don't feel too good lol

TJ....

he reminds of the dude that got killed inside Northlake mall over Christmas.  

"when keeping it real goes wrong"
Didn't even know that. That's right next to my crib...
eek.gif
for real, you didn't hear about that?  Northlake Mall Charlotte bruh.

this guy got into an argument with another dude inside Journeys.  christmas eve.  pulled his gun out and was keeping it real.  off duty cop was on the scene and dude pointed the gun at the off duty cop like "WHAT ***"

cop shot dude inside the store, killed him

@riceNeggs Watching the news clip now.
mean.gif

I'd expect ish like that to go down at Eastland back in the day, but damn bruh.
it was crazy bro.  they have pictures floating around of ol buddy laying on the floor, bleeding!

when i heard "shooting inside northlake" i was like dammmmmmnnnn

i used to dip in/out Eastland with the quickness back in the day.  

Just cause you're strapped don't mean you can't get shot/killed too....so if you're prepared to die over some sneakers than by all means do you but like he said its not worth it.....I've been hit twice and them bullets don't feel too good lol
Who said I was going to die???? Who said I'ma get shot???? Is it like some unwritten rule if I skip in a line full of chairs with no one in them I'll automatically get shot???? 
laugh.gif
  Like I said man I'm going up there to be around the ppl....not stand behind empty seats and damn sure not getting shot! 

Ya'll mad extra over some kicks! lol 

Who said I was going to die???? Who said I'ma get shot???? Is it like some unwritten rule if I skip in a line full of chairs with no one in them I'll automatically get shot???? :lol:   Like I said man I'm going up there to be around the ppl....not stand behind empty seats and damn sure not getting shot! 
Ya'll mad extra over some kicks! lol 
You're the one that said you've never camped without being strapped so I'm just saying if you're already preparing for **** to go down that you're not the only one....ain't no extra and it ain't that serious. You're grown do as you please lol

You're the one that said you've never camped without being strapped so I'm just saying if you're already preparing for **** to go down that you're not the only one....ain't no extra and it ain't that serious. You're grown do as you please lol
All these stories about ppl getting robbed hell why wouldn't I???? Just protecting myself blood....I'm here for a good time though, ain't nothing shaking on state street....I hope we all prosper!......without dying! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom