Just Don x Air Jordan 2

You're the one that said you've never camped without being strapped so I'm just saying if you're already preparing for **** to go down that you're not the only one....ain't no extra and it ain't that serious. You're grown do as you please lol
All these stories about ppl getting robbed hell why wouldn't I???? Just protecting myself blood....I'm here for a good time though, ain't nothing shaking on state street....I hope we all prosper!......without dying! 
laugh.gif
you good bro.  do your thing.  niketalk be funny sometimes.  i'm just kicking back enjoying the laughs....

Last edited:
But back to the shoes......can anyone give me insight on if they fit tts?
i buy the same size in all of my shoes so i may be the wrong person to ask...

but i will say, my Blue Dons have a little bit more room than my other 2s

Jesus 
laugh.gif
 I won't touch the chairs, ok lol I'll just step ahead of them....I respect the chairs and the invisible ppl in them with their guns waiting to kill me for messing with them and their chances on getting the J's.....what a cornball 

Jesus 
laugh.gif
 I won't touch the chairs, ok lol I'll just step ahead of them....I respect the chairs and the invisible ppl in them with their guns waiting to kill me for messing with them and their chances on getting the J's.....what a cornball 
nah, stick to your plan

How many pairs of these y'all think they produced??? Wild guess.....

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] lmao I should've known the smart a%# replies were coming. I walked into it tho

It's crazy everyone is expecting to take a L on these. Hell I'm optimistic up until I know it's over for me.

Just cause you're strapped don't mean you can't get shot/killed too....so if you're prepared to die over some sneakers than by all means do you but like he said its not worth it.....I've been hit twice and them bullets don't feel too good lol
only truth but nobody listening

I just checked NDC and I don't see the time it's releasing the shoe, they removed it. It was there before 10est, don't see it

Back
Top Bottom