Just broke up with girl friend, first weekend single, *pics*

Damnn girl on the right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GAGJR

feels good man
smokin.gif

Still got love for the girl, just cant deal with a relationship at this point in my life.
Focusing on me and the things I need to accomplish.
I can't do it while dating her
30t6p3b.gif
, to needy. I plan to be single for a good while its gonna take a lot for a chick to take her spot.
how do you all go about weekends such as these? (not asking for advice, just interested)
First off everyone talking about OP's girl 
laugh.gif
, like he was referring to someone else.
Second. 
eek.gif
, man I remember complimenting on your girl's rack (like everyone else was on that PYG thread) but hey do you man, good luck hopefully you'll find a better (and badder) chick in the near future after focusing on yourself.

Originally Posted by GAGJR

feels good man
smokin.gif

Still got love for the girl, just cant deal with a relationship at this point in my life.
Focusing on me and the things I need to accomplish.
I can't do it while dating her
30t6p3b.gif
, to needy. I plan to be single for a good while its gonna take a lot for a chick to take her spot.
how do you all go about weekends such as these? (not asking for advice, just interested)
First off everyone talking about OP's girl 
laugh.gif
, like he was referring to someone else.
Second. 
eek.gif
, man I remember complimenting on your girl's rack (like everyone else was on that PYG thread) but hey do you man, good luck hopefully you'll find a better (and badder) chick in the near future after focusing on yourself.

I'm out of control single, jelly of OP yes I am!....lol

Live it up bro, at least you manned up and took control.

I'm out of control single, jelly of OP yes I am!....lol

Live it up bro, at least you manned up and took control.

Knowing G2 in real life and his chick ima be honest when I call ducktales on this post.
I got yall gettin back together by July 4 at the latest.
Your not about the single life.

I already unfollowed ash though, mad annoying on twitter. smh

Knowing G2 in real life and his chick ima be honest when I call ducktales on this post.
I got yall gettin back together by July 4 at the latest.
Your not about the single life.

I already unfollowed ash though, mad annoying on twitter. smh

Originally Posted by Al Audi

5690050946_9410165a3f.jpg

if i had black chicks like this in my area, maybe id go outside of dating mamis.

i think my state is the worse for black females. no lie

Co-signing this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

5690050946_9410165a3f.jpg

if i had black chicks like this in my area, maybe id go outside of dating mamis.

i think my state is the worse for black females. no lie

Co-signing this
30t6p3b.gif

bo scon non souddan nona sow minna winna wow, got smoasud wow, got racks on racks on racks. Joint on the middle is just right, but i'd go for trouble on the right.

bo scon non souddan nona sow minna winna wow, got smoasud wow, got racks on racks on racks. Joint on the middle is just right, but i'd go for trouble on the right.

Back
Top Bottom