Just broke up with girl friend, first weekend single, *pics*

Damn those ******* on the far right

5690050946_9410165a3f.jpg

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by GAGJR
Same here
pimp.gif
. I needed to re-focus on me. I got hit up by a few potentials. I even pulled my first white chick (the kind that says "Do you hustle? Cuz I cant be with a broke @#*$+"..... made me
laugh.gif
). But really I'm just tryna focus on this music I got in my heart. Women can wait. They ain't going nowhere..� I miss being about ME!!!!
pimp.gif
denzel_intro.jpg

you feel hat im saying, no love lost just about me right now.

Same here
pimp.gif
. I needed to re-focus on me. I got hit up by a few potentials. I even pulled my first white chick (the kind that says "Do you hustle? Cuz I cant be with a broke @#*$+"..... made me
laugh.gif
). But really I'm just tryna focus on this music I got in my heart. Women can wait. They ain't going nowhere..� I miss being about ME!!!!
pimp.gif
denzel_intro.jpg

if i had black chicks like this in my area, maybe id go outside of dating mamis.

i think my state is the worse for black females. no lie

if i had black chicks like this in my area, maybe id go outside of dating mamis.

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere
thats what i figured, if ima be with a chick i wanna be able to hold them down. felt like i wasnt there emotionally or financially.
then i realized "im 23 i need to get mine" she'll be there, if not then thats gods will.
and yeah definitely at park 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

*cues boys II men*
frown.gif

Same here
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
denzel_intro.jpg

Eh... me and shorty ended on some immature/stupid *$@+... quite thread worthy actually, if I had the energy/didn't wake up on "iRAP" mode. But it be that way with younger women. I ain't tripping. I'm just refocused. Do ya thang man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere
thats what i figured, if ima be with a chick i wanna be able to hold them down. felt like i wasnt there emotionally or financially.
then i realized "im 23 i need to get mine" she'll be there, if not then thats gods will.
and yeah definitely at park 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

*cues boys II men*
frown.gif

Same here
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
denzel_intro.jpg

Eh... me and shorty ended on some immature/stupid *$@+... quite thread worthy actually, if I had the energy/didn't wake up on "iRAP" mode. But it be that way with younger women. I ain't tripping. I'm just refocused. Do ya thang man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

The things I would do to babygirl on the right
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

The things I would do to babygirl on the right
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Al Audi what state you in?

HOOSIERdaddy282 im jelly you got the white joint. i swear they scared of me
laugh.gif
In all honesty... I'm just ignorant...
30t6p3b.gif

FB status was : Guess I might as well just throw this out there... are white women as fun as they seem?

Got a friend request and a chat message... then I just let shorty steer it and I went the mysterious route like ya'll said. She asked me to tell her about me. I said "Music is my passion. Everything else is better learned hands on...". The convo took off on its own from there. When she hit me with that line about broke @!%!*+, I didn't even flinch. I just took it as she's had so much black in her, she's practically mixed and could get a pass.Now she wanna twisty my locks for free
laugh.gif
... #SWAG
pimp.gif

Al Audi what state you in?

HOOSIERdaddy282 im jelly you got the white joint. i swear they scared of me
laugh.gif
In all honesty... I'm just ignorant...
30t6p3b.gif

FB status was : Guess I might as well just throw this out there... are white women as fun as they seem?

Got a friend request and a chat message... then I just let shorty steer it and I went the mysterious route like ya'll said. She asked me to tell her about me. I said "Music is my passion. Everything else is better learned hands on...". The convo took off on its own from there. When she hit me with that line about broke @!%!*+, I didn't even flinch. I just took it as she's had so much black in her, she's practically mixed and could get a pass.Now she wanna twisty my locks for free
laugh.gif
... #SWAG
pimp.gif

her face and chest remind of coral from the real world.  they look nice.  
smokin.gif

her face and chest remind of coral from the real world.  they look nice.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom