Just broke up with girl friend, first weekend single, *pics*

that front window
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

bo scon non souddan nona sow minna winna wow, got smoasud wow, got racks on racks on racks. Joint on the middle is just right, but i'd go for trouble on the right.

I'm not up on "hip speak"
what does this mean?

-J-

bo scon non souddan nona sow minna winna wow, got smoasud wow, got racks on racks on racks. Joint on the middle is just right, but i'd go for trouble on the right.

what does this mean?

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

what does this mean?

-J-

@%#% you tell me, i have no clue what that crank lucas w/a missing chromosome looking !!# dude is really saying in that song.
YC-Racks-Single.jpg

Originally Posted by JBug88

what does this mean?

-J-

@%#% you tell me, i have no clue what that crank lucas w/a missing chromosome looking !!# dude is really saying in that song.
YC-Racks-Single.jpg

Damn, sorry bro. I remember the pics from PYG thread. Her friend to the left, the low budget Kelly is pretty dope.

Damn, sorry bro. I remember the pics from PYG thread. Her friend to the left, the low budget Kelly is pretty dope.

For the record, the single life isn't all its cracked up to be.

I moved out from my chick in January and have been knocking down new broads on the regular like its nothing, but it just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather make it work with a good chick, then to to have multiple meaningless encounters with various women. Thats just me though.

As long as you are happy though OP, do you.

I moved out from my chick in January and have been knocking down new broads on the regular like its nothing, but it just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather make it work with a good chick, then to to have multiple meaningless encounters with various women. Thats just me though.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

#TheGrowth

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

#TheGrowth

GAGJR, HOOSIERdaddy282 ,YoUNg bR3aD.....%$% HAPPEN MY DUDES, I REMEMBER US ALL POSTING PICS OF OUR SHORTIES IN THE PYG THREAD A FEW WEEKS AGO?

YoUNg bR3aD DIDNT YOU AND WIFEY JUST CELEBRATE A ANNIVERSARY?

Y'ALL GOT ME NERVOUS WITH MY CHICK NOW, WE MAKE 3 YRS IN AUGUST , IM 23 BTW...Y'ALL THINK ITS BAD TO GET INTO A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP YOUNG? DURING WHAT TARIQ CALLS OUR "PLAYA STAGES"

GAGJR, HOOSIERdaddy282 ,YoUNg bR3aD.....%$% HAPPEN MY DUDES, I REMEMBER US ALL POSTING PICS OF OUR SHORTIES IN THE PYG THREAD A FEW WEEKS AGO?

YoUNg bR3aD DIDNT YOU AND WIFEY JUST CELEBRATE A ANNIVERSARY?

Y'ALL GOT ME NERVOUS WITH MY CHICK NOW, WE MAKE 3 YRS IN AUGUST , IM 23 BTW...Y'ALL THINK ITS BAD TO GET INTO A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP YOUNG? DURING WHAT TARIQ CALLS OUR "PLAYA STAGES"

Back
Top Bottom