Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

That may piss some ppl off but playoffs didn’t/don’t really do much for me.

IMG_2077.gif

My top 11’s will be the 72-10’s

I always wanted the Space Jams but could never cop any when they release

These are definitely gonna deliver. And I’m guessing it will be pretty easy to double up given it’s not as popular as other cws.

Gladly will beat one into the ground and pull out the second pair before the end of the decade.

I can’t believe after all these years I’m gonna finally have a proper retro of the Columbia. I remember my mom calling every sneaker store in the area looking for a pair of these in my size for me for my birthday, and finally finding them like 45 minutes away. When you’re a kid a 45 minute drive feels like you went out of state. Man I loved those shoes. 😢

I also think these were my first pair of men’s size sneakers. Had just made it out of GS.

I can’t believe after all these years I’m gonna finally have a proper retro of the Columbia. I remember my mom calling every sneaker store in the area looking for a pair of these in my size for me for my birthday, and finally finding them like 45 minutes away. When you’re a kid a 45 minute drive feels like you went out of state. Man I loved those shoes. 😢

I also think these were my first pair of men’s size sneakers. Had just made it out of GS.
Did these sellout pretty fast in your area in 96’? These and the Concords were sort of a “slow burn” in my neck of the woods. Not an instant sellout, but most pairs dried up after a couple weeks as I recall. Black/reds were a near day 1 sellout. People absolutely lost their minds over those. I remember coming back from spring break with my pair and EVERYONE had them. Was probably the first “new” Jordan to sellout immediately, a indication of what was to come just a few short years later.

Did these sellout pretty fast in your area in 96’? These and the Concords were sort of a “slow burn” in my neck of the woods. Not an instant sellout, but most pairs dried up after a couple weeks as I recall. Black/reds were a near day 1 sellout. People absolutely lost their minds over those. I remember coming back from spring break with my pair and EVERYONE had them. Was probably the first “new” Jordan to sellout immediately, an indication of what was to come just a few short years later.
I remember the concords were sitting around in my local store for quite a while even though it seemed like everyone had them. The Columbias to be honest, I remember being difficult to get in my size but I actually think it’s because less retailers had them in my area than the Concords and Black and reds. Nobody in my school really had the Columbias other than me that I can remember.

here’s pics of all my og pairs that I’ve taken over the years. The I have 2 black red, one with rare box ( black top) and one with the brown Nike box that are wearable and have been restored/reglued, the others are deadstock and still og all. Have a bunch of random og concord accessories, as well as a letter I wrote to my grandpa asking him for the concords Christmas 95 😆

Attachments

• IMG_9945.jpeg
    IMG_9945.jpeg
    352.1 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_9143.jpeg
    IMG_9143.jpeg
    577.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3608.jpeg
    IMG_3608.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 125
  • DA294F21-0ABC-41C4-BDBD-D9BA73DC24E7.jpeg
    DA294F21-0ABC-41C4-BDBD-D9BA73DC24E7.jpeg
    435.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_9973.jpeg
    IMG_9973.jpeg
    373.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9167.jpeg
    IMG_9167.jpeg
    372.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3954.jpeg
    IMG_3954.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3087.jpeg
    IMG_3087.jpeg
    353.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3086.jpeg
    IMG_3086.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 799
here’s pics of all my og pairs that I’ve taken over the years. The I have 2 black red, one with rare box ( black top) and one with the brown Nike box that are wearable and have been restored/reglued, the others are deadstock and still og all. Have a bunch of random og concord accessories, as well as a letter I wrote to my grandpa asking him for the concords Christmas 95 😆
That’s awesome! The letter was the best! Took me back to my childhood 🫡😎

That shade of red on the Breds outsole. We so need that back.

Back
Top Bottom