Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

I mean I cant speak on the OG run because im sure in those times that colorway was even more sought after, but we not gonna act like for the retro run that the legends blues aren't the least popular AJ 11. You could argue the Cool Greys that technically aren't an OG are more popular tbh.

IMG_2637.jpeg

I mean I cant speak on the OG run because im sure in those times that colorway was even more sought after, but we not gonna act like for the retro run that the legends blues aren't the least popular AJ 11. You could argue the Cool Greys that technically aren't an OG are more popular tbh.
I get what you’re saying, but IMO this is the first time they’ve done this colorway some justice. 01 had clear soles, 2014 shape and patent leather cut was off along with them using legend blue instead of columbia(yes 2024 is also legend blue I guess). The pics we’ve seen so far just give me that feel of seeing Jordan wear em for the ASG or the time Will rocked them on Fresh Prince.

These are #2 for behind the black/red xi and it's not even close
I love it when people drop their opinions as fax :lol:

I get what you’re saying, but IMO this is the first time they’ve done this colorway some justice. 01 had clear soles, 2014 shape and patent leather cut was off along with them using legend blue instead of columbia(yes 2024 is also legend blue I guess). The pics we’ve seen so far just give me that feel of seeing Jordan wear em for the ASG or the time Will rocked them on Fresh Prince.
I agree that this is the best that theyve done them since the OG. This years MB IV's are kinda like that. In my era those were always considered one of the weakest and least sought after OG 4's but since they retroed them truer to the OG form and color they are way higher on my list now.

But if we are just going off the last run of the OG colors. (09-14) I believe the legends blues hype was def the lowest. I actually copped those for retail that year and was astonished.

It’s a shame there’s no super clear pics of Mike wearing these in the as game, all blurry. But there’s pics from 1985 of him in the 1s in 4k.

A profile shot would be nice for sure but what’s out there is still pretty good…

IMG_4198.jpeg
IMG_4200.jpeg
IMG_4201.jpeg
IMG_4204.jpeg
IMG_4197.jpeg

Not HD by any stretch of the imagination but still one of my favorites…
IMG_4205.jpeg

Plus the actual pair went up for action a few years back…
IMG_4207.jpeg
IMG_4206.jpeg
IMG_4208.jpeg
IMG_4210.jpeg

A profile shot would be nice for sure but what’s out there is still pretty good…

IMG_4198.jpeg
IMG_4200.jpeg
IMG_4201.jpeg
IMG_4204.jpeg
IMG_4197.jpeg

Not HD by any stretch of the imagination but still one of my favorites…
IMG_4205.jpeg

Plus the actual pair went up for action a few years back…
IMG_4207.jpeg
IMG_4206.jpeg
IMG_4208.jpeg
IMG_4210.jpeg

Yea not too bad. Guess some super clear shots of concords and playoffs got me wishing better columbias existed, Btw whoever was responsible for not releasing space jams originally needs to be slapped. Would be crazy to own a OG pair.

IMG_2650.jpeg

IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_2648.jpeg

IMG_2649.jpeg

You just keep talking nonsense. You ain't tired?

This is NT, we want BLOOD!!! :lol:

Colombia's have always been the least desired cw from this model doesn't mean they are a bad shoe, it's relative (I've always thought they were a clean shoe). I've only had the 01 retro, and while I could not find them for retail after RD, they were on site such as the old version of ISS, where they actually sat...for a long *** time. So much so, they were on "sale" for an entire year. I watched it go from resell of $169...$149....$139....and eventually $99....still waited, but saw they went back up to $129 I think and bought them before they completely dried up. They are still wearable, and have not separated, which is a miracle. Once they do, I will restore them, it's easier to do that way.

Idk how but I missed out on the '14 pair. I usually get every holiday 11 that I want.

In for 1 pair.

This is NT, we want BLOOD!!! :lol:

Colombia's have always been the least desired cw from this model doesn't mean they are a bad shoe, it's relative (I've always thought they were a clean shoe). I've only had the 01 retro, and while I could not find them for retail after RD, they were on site such as the old version of ISS, where they actually sat...for a long *** time. So much so, they were on "sale" for an entire year. I watched it go from resell of $169...$149....$139....and eventually $99....still waited, but saw they went back up to $129 I think and bought them before they completely dried up. They are still wearable, and have not separated, which is a miracle. Once they do, I will restore them, it's easier to do that way.

I can see that cuz back then people wasn't wearing all white shoes outside of Air Fores but I think around 03-04 the online community started talking about these more. Maybe I'm wrong but the Aqua VIII's didn't get much talk back in the day either.

Back
Top Bottom