Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

You shared a bunch of blurry small photos after talking about “4k” 💀

They ain’t blurry on my phone.

My point was I wish there were some better pics of columbias on feet. Cuz there’s a lot of shoes from way before 96 that are clear as day.

IMG_2656.jpeg
IMG_2657.jpeg

I can see that cuz back then people wasn't wearing all white shoes outside of Air Fores but I think around 03-04 the online community started talking about these more. Maybe I'm wrong but the Aqua VIII's didn't get much talk back in the day either.
Aqua VIIIs were an easy cop, BUT in my experience, it was a restock. I worked at Niketown in 07, they sold out on RD completely at the store, but we got a restock, and that's when I got my pair. Then you know who was spotted with them and the rest was history. And I think the last of the 01 Colombias dried up on ISS around 03/04 ish. All I know is one day they had a FSR, and the next time I checked, they were gone, but they were on the site for a good while.

Not a shoe I would double up on. 2nd pair would be yellow by the time I get to start wearing them.
I’ve noticed that the white patent leather doesn’t yellow anymore. Something changed. My white and red lows from probably 12-13 years ago never yellowed, my silver annis or my legend blues didn’t either. My 01’s look atrocious however.

I’ve noticed that the white patent leather doesn’t yellow anymore. Something changed. My white and red lows from probably 12-13 years ago never yellowed, my silver annis or my legend blues didn’t either. My 01’s look atrocious however.
What's changed it the PL has gotten infinitely worse over the years. It's way thinner, it gets cloudy (loses it's shine) way easier and faster than previous years' models, and it also creases faster. That being said and knowing it does that, I'll still buy. I'm not holding my breath for anything that was better quality in previous years. It is what it is (planned obsolescence).
When done right these are harder than the space jams
You can make the case for any (OG CW imo) XI , the model itself is that good

What's changed it the PL has gotten infinitely worse over the years. It's way thinner, it gets cloudy (loses it's shine) way easier and faster than previous years' models, and it also creases faster. That being said and knowing it does that, I'll still buy. I'm not holding my breath for anything that was better quality in previous years. It is what it is (planned obsolescence).

You can make the case for any (OG CW imo) XI , the model itself is that good
Ehh the PL is different on a year by year basis. Last years was horribly thin. CG’s as well. My space Jams PL are pretty nice. The ‘18 Cords and the jubilee were decent as well. I thought the quality of the PL on the playoffs was trash. It’s never consistent year to year. I’m sure that has a lot to do with Nike/JB cutting costs wherever they can and using different suppliers. Hopefully these Columbias have a better quality PL than the gratitudes have. Either way I’m not tripping. 2 pairs.

The concords with the black patent leather and white upper are just too iconic not to be #1

Playoffs are #1a

Columbias then space jams. And all og 11 mids are in the top 10 all time without question

It's hard picking a #1 for me. When I was in highschool the blk/reds and Spacejams was everything. Those were the goat shoes to everybody. As I got older I started leaning more towards the concords then I leaned back to the Spacejams when I finally got a pair a couple years ago.

Shape has gotten slightly better since 2016. CG’s and GMPs are the best so far but quality wise, Concords still got it overall. These will benefit from a decent shape.

As someone stated the XI is a dope mold period. Can’t really go wrong with a favorite. Love that you guys lists are stopping at DMPs. All the other colorways are ok(some) but not really important.

Playoffs
Columbia
DMP/Gratitude
Concords
Space Jam
Cool Grey

The only 6 that matter IMO

Back
Top Bottom