Jordan XI Legend Blue - December 14, 2024

Solechaserz pair looks wayyy better than the other.. hope the legit joints follow suit on the SC pair.

Do these have the thicker laces they introduced on those gratitude ones from last year? The thick ropes go a long way in looking original imo

IMG_3633.jpeg
IMG_3632.jpeg
IMG_3630.jpeg

The blue doesn’t bother me nearly as much as that narrow vamp. They had widened the vamp up on last year’s Gratitudes only to go back to that god awful top down look. I’m still going to grab them but man that top down is bogus as hell looking.

Past few years 11s just feel like a rip off to me. Almost 250 after taxes.....idk....classic shoe but a colorway like this ehhhhh.....yall enjoy. I was dumb hyped for the 2014s so guess my excitement blew out on that drop. The "legend greens"

Past few years 11s just feel like a rip off to me. Almost 250 after taxes.....idk....classic shoe but a colorway like this ehhhhh.....yall enjoy. I was dumb hyped for the 2014s so guess my excitement blew out on that drop. The "legend greens"

IMG_2946.gif

So lemme get this straight, you bit on the fakes from 2014 and now that they get them right you won’t spend the money??

The blue doesn’t bother me nearly as much as that narrow vamp. They had widened the vamp up on last year’s Gratitudes only to go back to that god awful top down look. I’m still going to grab them but man that top down is bogus as hell looking.

You got pics of what you’re talking about? To show the difference

IMG_2946.gif

So lemme get this straight, you bit on the fakes from 2014 and now that they get them right you won’t spend the money??
I didn't have the fakes from 2014. Got em from eastbay. Back before all the splash page/wait list BS I'd go hard spamming add to cart there lol I'll prlly still cop these 😂 but damn the price. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom