Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

For me Space Jams and Breds are my favorite 11's . I love the 72-10's. The Cool Gray's are the ones that I am not real anxious to see rerelease .

I'm not as big on these as everyone else. I've tried to wear the 2x and I wound up wearing playoffs or space jam. These are a tweener of the 2 imo and the glittery pl is not enough of its own identity to move me...maybe when it gets warm my opinion will change but as of now these dont stack up to SJs or Playoffs imo.

Playoffs and space jams are irreplaceable for the simple fact that they're OGs and just timeless. But in my opinion, put that fact to the side, the 72-10s hold their own with them based on looks alone. Hard to really compare and I just try to appreciate these coloraways separately. Lol. But I'm hoping space jams release AND they're as widely available as this past years release. Double up a must!

And I like the black based 11s than the white/other colored 11s,aside from the gammas. They just never really appealed to me.

I'm not as big on these as everyone else. I've tried to wear the 2x and I wound up wearing playoffs or space jam. These are a tweener of the 2 imo and the glittery pl is not enough of its own identity to move me...maybe when it gets warm my opinion will change but as of now these dont stack up to SJs or Playoffs imo.

I know right...these are clearly the worst 11's of all time...You should send those size 16's to me so i can see first hand how awful they are :tongue:

I know right...these are clearly the worst 11's of all time...You should send those size 16's to me so i can see first hand how awful they are :tongue:
If I still ain't feeling them after the warm weather, ill hit u up...

While that may in fact be a fake space jam, this dino character has been wrong many times himself (oxy 14s, white red 12s, ect ). I don't like him calling people out when he has had his blunders as well.

Breds are wack compared to 72-10s..... 

Concords come in a good 2nd place

You must be looney bro.  Space jams are straight at the top of the XI food chain... greatest of all time.  As I have said countless times, I wish they were more comfortable.  
I agree with some of you but let's be honest, the space jams were horribly made. It felt like the CDP XIs like walking on cardboard, pimple injections from the mold, and can't forget the aging under glue like the Concords. Still space jams are on top of my list style wise. With close Breds in second

Last edited:
Finally decided to wear my 72-10's and the fit and comfort feels very good. TTS and I have a wide foot. Worth the $220. I sold my 09 Space Jams last week as I needed money for books, but I don't miss them. They were pretty stiff and uncomfortable everytime I wore them and that was all about 4 times. May just double up on the 72-10's

Back
Top Bottom