Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

617collector 617collector

Not a big fan of the Space Jam shoe, but movie totally dope at the time. Totally forgot that song.

To me the Concord watching him all season in that shoe and the blk/red in the playoff had a much deeper meaning personally.

No surprise. I've been ordering from eastbay recently on a couple of orders same as yours 72-10s and hologram foams. All the shoe boxes are smothered with big barcode tags and the the shoe boxes are damaged and ripped. All this being the same on a couple of multiple orders. We're probably getting returned/damaged pairs. It doesn't help that some of my orders come shipped in a bag which probably further damaged the shoe box. Smh.
most def returns, the foams were untied and u could tell they been tried on

and no code, giftcard, sorry, nothing....just a "send it back if you'd like"

Playoffs and space jams are irreplaceable for the simple fact that they're OGs and just timeless. But in my opinion, put that fact to the side, the 72-10s hold their own with them based on looks alone. Hard to really compare and I just try to appreciate these coloraways separately. Lol. But I'm hoping space jams release AND they're as widely available as this past years release. Double up a must!

And I like the black based 11s than the white/other colored 11s,aside from the gammas. They just never really appealed to me.
Jams aren't OG

Playoffs and space jams are irreplaceable for the simple fact that they're OGs and just timeless. But in my opinion, put that fact to the side, the 72-10s hold their own with them based on looks alone. Hard to really compare and I just try to appreciate these coloraways separately. Lol. But I'm hoping space jams release AND they're as widely available as this past years release. Double up a must!

And I like the black based 11s than the white/other colored 11s,aside from the gammas. They just never really appealed to me.
Jams aren't OG

SO-DISRESPECTFUL.jpg

I know this is more of a maintenance question but has anybody tried the Rustolem Neverwet for shoes to see if it works on slowing down the oxidation of the soles with the amount of water/dirt they come in contact with? I have two pair of the 72-10's and am going to treat the uppers, bit wondered about the soles. Thanks.

Damn that box sucks. Luckily I've been treated good by EB. My stuff always came double boxed and flawless. Copped infrared23 6s and Chi 1s from them. No bot.
Idk how I did it either

Jams aren't OG

SO-DISRESPECTFUL.jpg
black concords are og, not space jams

black concords are og, not space jams
this. The "space jam" with royal blue jumpman & traction pods never existed in 96/97. The OG version of the "space jam" 11 as well as the actual pair that was worn in the movie had a Concord jumpman & traction pods on the bottom.

The released version "Space Jam" 11 with royal jumpman is not a proper retro, in fact it is a retro+ colorway. The reason why it was released with a royal blue jumpman is because the cameras in 1996 caused the jumpman to be viewed as more of a blue-ish color on the screen, even though it was really concord purple.

Last edited:

this. The "space jam" with royal blue jumpman & traction pods never existed in 96/97. The OG version of the "space jam" 11 as well as the actual pair that was worn in the movie had a Concord jumpman & traction pods on the bottom.

The released version "Space Jam" 11 with royal jumpman is not a proper retro, in fact it is a retro+ colorway. The reason why it was released with a royal blue jumpman is because the cameras in 1996 caused the jumpman to be viewed as more of a blue-ish color on the screen, even though it was really concord purple.
In rich dummy terms:

Black Concord 11s=Space Jam 11s

Blue Jumpman 11s=Wrongly done version of the Space Jam 11s

Last edited:
Damn that box sucks. Luckily I've been treated good by EB. My stuff always came double boxed and flawless. Copped infrared23 6s and Chi 1s from them. No bot.
Idk how I did it either
yea ive had no issues with them before. with the 11s cuz of the pullout box lol i want a box thats not damaged, i feel we pay a lil extra for that. if its a reg nike sw box i could care less....and my holo foams arrived double boxed just without a nike sw box, it was in a cardboard box inside a cardboard box lol

I've always liked 11's but, since childhood the 13's have pretty much always been my top of the chain Jordan.  From the games to the playoffs to the random colorways I just can't get enough of that shoe.

I do however think that the 72-10 XI's are one of the most impressive Jordan non OG's made in a long while.  I mean from top to bottom that is an outstanding 11 design and material.  To me the concords and these are in another class.

Have these been restocking in stores? Went to my local FNL and they had near a FSR today and dude said they had over 125 pairs

Have these been restocking in stores? Went to my local FNL and they had near a FSR today and dude said they had over 125 pairs

Nice. Hopefully more areas start to see some pairs. Where you located if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom