Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

i don't like his smug entitled attitude, the way he releases info, and yeah so beep him, nothing he says matters or effects me, insider info is not needed for me, maybe yall need it, but it changes nothing in my life for the better or the worse, again i believe something when nike says so and i see a release date from nike or a foot site

i don't like his smug entitled attitude, the way he releases info, and yeah so beep him, nothing he says matters or effects me, insider info is not needed for me, maybe yall need it, but it changes nothing in my life for the better or the worse, again i believe something when nike says so and i see a release date from nike or a foot site

Never came across as smug to me..

Never came across as smug to me..
that attitude of his got him ran out the foam thread and prob scared to go in the Kobe XI thread lol

How did you come to that conclusion? My first post in here responding to someone makes me bored? So you must be equally as bored responding to me then.
look at ya got ya panties all twisted in a bunch hahahaha. I won't have 2 read your next reply so take the last word if u desire.

How did you come to that conclusion? My first post in here responding to someone makes me bored? So you must be equally as bored responding to me then.
look at ya got ya panties all twisted in a bunch hahahaha. I won't have 2 read your next reply so take the last word if u desire.
Well that was weird :lol: 639 posts within a 3 month span and he has the audacity to call me bored.

Last edited:
My eastbay pair came in, box in this condition...
View media item 1878082
To go along with holo foams coming in a cardboard box, no shoe box...

No surprise. I've been ordering from eastbay recently on a couple of orders same as yours 72-10s and hologram foams. All the shoe boxes are smothered with big barcode tags and the the shoe boxes are damaged and ripped. All this being the same on a couple of multiple orders. We're probably getting returned/damaged pairs. It doesn't help that some of my orders come shipped in a bag which probably further damaged the shoe box. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom