Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Its funny I was shaking my head when folks were putting these in the top 3 11s or said they were on par with space jams before release.SJ are my fav 11s but when I got these I knew what folks meant and these imo are def tied or better than sj imo.I love everything about this shoe and its even better in person.

I wouldnt mind having 3 pairs and ofcourse will still buy sj when/if they release.This is def 1 of my favorite shoes and very well done.Nike did their thing with this shoe.

Last edited:
The first color way of every Jordan has always been my favorite except for a few exceptions.

Last edited:
I'm sorry let me fix this real quick, I don't like blue so space jams sucks, Columbia's get a pass only bcuz they're a TX ASG shoe, I don't like concords either but that's more to do with how my 2000pr aged, i hate the gammas, and the GoF, all the blue ones suck IMHO "I" truly need only 2 prs of XI Breds and 72-10, and its only the red in them that make me like them bcuz I hate shoes with white midsoles and dark uppers, red style gamma would be perfect IMHO

I'm sorry let me fix this real quick, I don't like blue so space jams sucks, Columbia's get a pass only bcuz they're a TX ASG shoe, I don't like concords either but that's more to do with how my 2000pr aged, i hate the gammas, and the GoF, all the blue ones suck IMHO "I" truly need only 2 prs of XI Breds and 72-10, and its only the red in them that make me like them bcuz I hate shoes with white midsoles and dark uppers, red style gamma would be perfect IMHO
You are a very picky man 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

You are a very picky man 
laugh.gif
one needs only look down at my sig to see where i stand with jordan but yes i'm picky
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom