Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Sweats bro sweats or skinnys. Only the Old heads wear boot cut jeans with Jordan 11s :smh: :smh:

Na i wear skinny jeans ... Well fitted skinny but not boot cut at all lol.. I am 35 so baggy is just wack and skinny i feel to old to wear those.. Lol just 11 i just fee they r to bulky i guess just me

After having mine a month now I think I'll be sending back my 12 for that $246 refund..I feel like they just fill a void in my head for the space jams lol I know they comin 1 day so it's all g00d....or atleast some concords. OG or bust no gimmicks this way

After having mine a month now I think I'll be sending back my 12 for that $246 refund..I feel like they just fill a void in my head for the space jams lol I know they comin 1 day so it's all g00d....or atleast some concords. OG or bust no gimmicks this way

Probably a good idea. I think A LOT of people who bought these are going to be angry if Space James retro this year..

Probably a good idea. I think A LOT of people who bought these are going to be angry if Space James retro this year..
i must be in the minority. i sold my 09 vnds (worn twice) space jams last summer. not missing it one bit. lol 

my top XI are still the concords and blk/reds. these 72-10 are bought for nostalgic reasons and it looks pretty good.

Last edited:
^ You're not. I sold my 09's as well.

They just didn't compare to the 2000 release, in comfort. Plus, I like "Jumpman Jam" on the tongue more.

Last edited:
I don't know how yalls are doing but the 1s I've seen around the mall on feet seems the normal back heel crease area looks horrible on these and makes it look all folded since it's that material

I don't know how yalls are doing but the 1s I've seen around the mall on feet seems the normal back heel crease area looks horrible on these and makes it look all folded since it's that material
The cause of that could be from driving and when sitting on the passenger side while extending both legs.

Last edited:
The cause of that could be from driving and when sitting on the passenger side while extending both legs.
yeah true that. Dudes out here be proud 2 death of the 11s and rock out all year till the next...local legend greens lookin like seaweed lol

:lol: @ legend greens.......UNDS my LBs this past Sunday will rock one more time later this year then back in storage until next year,

Last edited:

Why would they be angry? 
eyes.gif

Space Jams don't have tumbled leather, iridescent patent leather, metallic jumpman logo. Space Jams gonna cost the same as much as the 72-10s when they re-release. Watch.

Beyond confused why if the Space Jams released anyone that copped these would be upset.  Are we excluded from purchasing the Jams????  

They are not even the same shoe hahahahah.  One literally has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

I think a $300 price on an XI would be tough since they're still pulling retro prices up into that $190-$220 range. If JB did release space jams at $300 I think all those who truly want them would be happy, but the mainstream sale would be lost. JB would also have to push limited quantities.

Personally I think next year we'll see either cool greys or a retro plus colorway we haven't seen yet that isn't a black base. Two of the last three years we've had these 72s and the gammas (a truly underrated XI), just doubt we'll see another black base XI.
I want these space

Isn't the all red 11 coming out this year in a pack

Back
Top Bottom