Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I feel you on college draining you. Did the same thing to me. But don't let that get to you. College SHOULD BE the best time of your life. I wish I was still in college. Go watch the movie "Old School" with Will Ferrell and maybe you'll have a different perspective. Older dudes like me always wish we were still in our 20s. And regarding "society's routine," wait til you get a load of the daily routine of being in a profession and working 50 hours a week while supporting a family. I guarantee you will miss college.
That's what I'm talking about, getting ready for a profession, creating a family, and taxes/debt.  I feel like I'm having a mid-life crisis and I'm only 20.
bout 30 mins from florence and an hour from columbia. Middle of no where lmao. I stay also hour from charlotte I'm in the middle of these places
True, I have an Aunt that stays in Lake City (about the same time from Florence).

Hi there, i saw ebay has alot selling at 300, with receipt, is it too low? Or this is the current market price? Any suspicious? Thanks, wanna get a us10

I finished my finals Thursday, went to my mothers graduation on Friday (Associates in Art and Bachelors in Social Work), Saturday just relaxed and getting things packed up, and heading back home Sunday.  I think college, being an adult, and societies's routine just drains all the fun, happiness, and life out of you.
yeah im in my freshman year of college so really just the early steps of adulthood and i have time for nothing and need to fix my time management

Kind of bummed that I didn't get a pair. Is eBay the next best option to get them for a "reasonable" price?

Kind of bummed that I didn't get a pair. Is eBay the next best option to get them for a "reasonable" price?

I think most people say try local Facebook groups. Craigslist. Ebay give you the most protection against fakes but you might pay a little more on eBay

Yo whiplash man sorry bout ur pops. What you said has 2 be one of the greatest deepest things I've ever read on NT. so much props man
Thanks for the kind words man. Truly appreciate it. I think of my pops all the time bro, he always enters my dreams. Sometimes I feel like he never really left cause his words always resonate in my mind. He was one hell of a role model. To paint a picture for my fellow NT'ers who read my earlier comment:

My dad was a hippie. He had long hair and tattoos. He tattooed his fraternity symbols on his body. His frat was like his "gang." He rode a Harley and went on weekend rides with several of his frat brothers while I rode along behind them on my M3. Whenever I went to my parents' house to visit during the holidays in my college years, some of my closest friends would come over and me, my buddies, my dad, and his frat brothers would all be kickin' it in the backyard sharin' war stories while drinkin' Hennessey and blazin a few blunts. All my buddies thought my dad looked like a superhero because he was all leathered out in black, with a black face mask, sick a** boots, and rode a deep purple 2000 Harley Deuce Softtail which was fully customized and chromed out from top to bottom. Then after we were all lit, pops would whisper in my ear, "Don't tell your mom I smoked with y'all." And what's crazy is that based on this description, none of you would've ever thought my dad was a dentist and real estate agent.

Man those were the days...

Last edited:
Hi there, i saw ebay has alot selling at 300, with receipt, is it too low? Or this is the current market price? Any suspicious? Thanks, wanna get a us10
Craigslist out here in Southern California has them for a low of about $260 to a high of about $500. Most re-sellers though are tryin to slang for about $300-330.

I'd say Craigslist, if you're the type that isn't worried about meeting up with a stranger at a public place. Just make sure seller provides a copy of receipt and you inspect the shoes in a well lit place.

I had a for sure day 1 pair, passed on them, saw my brother's pair, decided to go online at 1pm and still got a pair with ease. 2 hrs later a coworker saw me cop a pair, and decided he wanted a pair, so I helped him grab a pair with no hassle.

Is anyone still claiming they couldn't cop?

I had a for sure day 1 pair, passed on them, saw my brother's pair, decided to go online at 1pm and still got a pair with ease. 2 hrs later a coworker saw me cop a pair, and decided he wanted a pair, so I helped him grab a pair with no hassle.

Is anyone still claiming they couldn't cop?

Yes. Look back a page or two

What's the difference between 7 men and 7y? If you can fit into a 7 why not go for the cheaper 7y?

i dont think GS has real CF, and im not sure if they come with the fat laces. at least the previous 11s didnt. also the air unit if even present.

im curious if there is actually an air unit in the GS. and as folks confirmed the color of the outsole is slightly different. maybe some other small material differences?

but that different sole i guess is big. JB didn't want men with small feet copping 7Y instead of the more expensive men size 7 stuntin :tongue:

I have a wide foot, so my TTS is a 11.5 but in some retro's I 1/2 size up. I 1/2 size up in 11's because of the PL and having a wide foot.
I have a wide foot to where I need to size up half a size in dunks but I'm TTS in these. You should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom