Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I was saying the same thing when I was 20 bro...I couldn't wait for the next year and the next year and the next..But when you get to be my age, you'll be saying the opposite. Enjoy this year, enjoy the holiday, enjoy your family, no matter how much you're not "feeling" the holidays. My dad passed away at 50, 11 years ago. He always lived for the moment, because you only live the moment once. And he told me that the best time of year are the holiday gatherings because these are the only times you really get to truly catch up with your loved ones.

Your dad Low Key knew the secret to life

Not gonna lie just realized my right shoe's sole was a different shade of color than my left. That is really going to bug me now lol. It looks like a thicker cream color.

am I just nuts or is the shoe on the left a darker shade

Last edited:
I'm impressed with the fit and sizing on these. These were spot on TTS. It didn't run smaller or bigger, pretty much perfect fit. What's everyone else's thought on the sizing?

Not gonna lie just realized my right shoe's sole was a different shade of color than my left. That is really going to bug me now lol. It looks like a thicker cream color.
View media item 1825931
my cuz is the manager for champs and said some grade school pairs came like that on your sole, he said they were due to moisture, Nike took most of those pairs back from his store

Last edited:
Your dad Low Key knew the secret to life
He sure did. His "secret" was to always make people laugh at family gatherings. And boy did he live life to the fullest. I remember he told me a long time ago that when he died, he wanted Pink Floyd's "Shine on you crazy diamond" and "Comfortably Numb" playing in the background. And that's exactly what he was listening to all the way til he took his last breath.

On top of that, he was rockin' his Harley gear the day he was cremated. And to make it even more special to this thread, pops was rockin' OG Air Jordan 12s his last full day alive on earth.

He was indeed "The Man." Thanks for the comment bro.

Last edited:
I'm impressed with the fit and sizing on these. These were spot on TTS. It didn't run smaller or bigger, pretty much perfect fit. What's everyone else's thought on the sizing?
i went a sz up as usual on 11s coulda got a 11.5 which is .5 up but they felt too narrow the sz 12 was cool tho so i went with that as usual for 11s because they are cut narrow and that patent leather does not give at all and  i aint with no pain 

yay, NDC tracking #. now just need the snkrs tracking #. 
happy.gif

I copped 1 pair off SNKRS, and 1 pair off Footlocker at noon. I had tried early this morning to cop a pair off Villa but had an error, no order confirmation, but Paypal was charged. I sent an email to VIlla to remove the charge. I just now received an order confirmation email smh. Pretty bizzare release day

my cuz is the manager for champs and said some grade school pairs came like that on your sole, he said they were due to moisture, Nike took most of those pairs back from his store
sad thing is that it is going to bug me and I want a switch, but I doubt I will be able to exchange.

Ended up winning an unclaimed raffle pair today also, but since I got my pair from SNKRS, I grabbed my brother size

Does anyone not feel the holiday spirit.  I'm 20 years old and this year I just can't get into it.  It was the same for Thanksgiving and Black Friday too.
Always busy from Oct. Up until the actual day of thx giving.
Then from day after thxgiving, til the actual day of xmas, me and my wifey always focused on getting gifts for our 5 children, at the same time we always pick up xtra work to stack cash for the turn of the year.
So outside of the 2 actual days of thxgiving and xmas, I rarely get a chance to get immersed in the season.
7 days a week, non stop hustle, never missing a day for 7+ yrs, gets tiresome no doubt.

I enjoy seeing the smiles on my youngins faces come xmas.
But that magic I used to feel as a kid is long.

Matter of fact, things aint been right since I found out there aint no Santa claus [emoji]127877[/emoji], and Im that dude footing the bill.
[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:

Oh dam, the difference is pretty obvious. Hopefully, after you wear it a few times and once the soles start to yellow, the difference won't be as distinguishable. That's definitely a C- job there by JB's quality control and second level review team. I feel for you bro

Yep. Looks like we have our first flaw.

All that talk of quality.

Yep. Looks like we have our first flaw.

All that talk of quality.

this!! enjoy your kicks brah

Oh dam, the difference is pretty obvious. Hopefully, after you wear it a few times and once the soles start to yellow, the difference won't be as distinguishable. That's definitely a C- job there by JB's quality control and second level review team. I feel for you bro
I mean I really want them, but I really don't want that shoe itself lol. I hope they somehow still have them at the mall tomorrow lol.

But for anybody wondering about sizing i suggest u try em on for yourself now i suggest .5 to a whole sz up but thats just me. when i went to pick mine up this dude had a 9.5 which is his regular sz n tried em on and then was looking for a sz 10  but by then it was too late. 

Back
Top Bottom