Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Guys, 

Whats the general rule on sizing on the 11's?

I'm an 11-11.5 generaly but have an 11 on hold...do the 11's run small, large or tts?

When you drop thousands of dollars on sneakers in the months preceding Christmas and you know you still have to do Christmas shopping for your loved ones, the "holiday spirit" tends to turn "scroogey," for lack of a better term.
I never thought I had a problem but when you put it like that.....I've got.to.stop buying shoes

Guys, 

I'm an 11-11.5 generaly but have an 11 on hold...do the 11's run small, large or tts?
i dont have these in hand yet, but all the past years they ran TTS for me. im a true 10.5 and i get 10.5 in 11s (ordered a 10.5 in these 72-10s as well)

Be like that sometimes 
i try to make the most out of it
True, I'll try.  I'm just ready to get back to school and finish up.  I'll try to enjoy but I'm just like "Let's get this over with."

epically this sc weather gonna be 75 tmrw wtf!
Charleston or Summerville?
What area are you from?

When you drop thousands of dollars on sneakers in the months preceding Christmas and you know you still have to do Christmas shopping for your loved ones, the "holiday spirit" tends to turn "scroogey," for lack of a better term.
I haven't bought a shoe since July (Chicago1s and Bordeaux 7s) so it's not that I just feel ready to get the year over with.

i dont have these in hand yet, but all the past years they ran TTS for me. im a true 10.5 and i get 10.5 in 11s (ordered a 10.5 in these 72-10s as well)
Im a tts 10 but with a wide forefoot and always had to half size on xi.

Guys, 

I have a wide foot, so my TTS is a 11.5 but in some retro's I 1/2 size up. I 1/2 size up in 11's because of the PL and having a wide foot.

i have finals and a couple of papers due in between now and christmas, the holidays are the last thing on my mind right now 
tired.gif
I finished my finals Thursday, went to my mothers graduation on Friday (Associates in Art and Bachelors in Social Work), Saturday just relaxed and getting things packed up, and heading back home Sunday.  I think college, being an adult, and societies's routine just drains all the fun, happiness, and life out of you.

I finished my finals Thursday, went to my mothers graduation on Friday (Associates in Art and Bachelors in Social Work), Saturday just relaxed and getting things packed up, and heading back home Sunday.  I think college, being an adult, and societies's routine just drains all the fun, happiness, and life out of you.
Lol, your maybe halfway to adulthood. So did you get these sneakers or not?

True, I'll try.  I'm just ready to get back to school and finish up.  I'll try to enjoy but I'm just like "Let's get this over with."

Charleston or Summerville?
What area are you from?
I haven't bought a shoe since July (Chicago1s and Bordeaux 7s) so it's not that I just feel ready to get the year over with.
I was saying the same thing when I was 20 bro...I couldn't wait for the next year and the next year and the next..But when you get to be my age, you'll be saying the opposite. Enjoy this year, enjoy the holiday, enjoy your family, no matter how much you're not "feeling" the holidays. My dad passed away at 50, 11 years ago. He always lived for the moment, because you only live the moment once. And he told me that the best time of year are the holiday gatherings because these are the only times you really get to truly catch up with your loved ones.

I was saying the same thing when I was 20 bro...I couldn't wait for the next year and the next year and the next..But when you get to be my age, you'll be saying the opposite. Enjoy this year, enjoy the holiday, enjoy your family, no matter how much you're not "feeling" the holidays. My dad passed away at 50, 11 years ago. He always lived for the moment, because you only live the moment once. And he told me that the best time of year are the holiday gatherings because these are the only times you really get to truly catch up with your loved ones.
QFT

Shipping confirmation from Finishline is bittersweet. First time ive made a purchase at retail price in over 2 years. :frown: it hurts......I need swoosh back. lmfao

I'm surprised you found them in Denver... It has a terrible shoe selection. I still have yet to see any flyknits or anything out-of-the-ordinary out here.
I didn't know what to expect out here... I was hoping for the best and preparing for the worst... But I have to agree with you, the shoe selection that I saw was pretty standard for a bigger city.

They're one of the nicest, if not the nicest 11 that I have seen.  I think they're being a little slept on.  Probably, in part, because it's not an original colorway, but with the tumbled leather and black/white contrast, it really is a clean looking and beautiful shoe.  The black tumbled leather looks gorgeous on the Jordan 11. 
I know im bout to get flammed but these are the best looking 11 to me and i own all of them.

Lol, your maybe halfway to adulthood. So did you get these sneakers or not?
No, I didn't want them.  I'm trying to secure the Shattered Backboard 1s for Christmas though (if I can find a decent price for a DS pair).

I understand I should enjoy my youth and time in college but I barely go out (not into drinking and partying), most of the times I watch movies, play video games, have lunch with friends, and text this girl I talk to (hopefully potential girlfriend). I enjoy times with family though but this year is just different, lost my grandfather and uncle this year (both were brothers) and the family is recovering from that.

I feel you on college draining you. Did the same thing to me. But don't let that get to you. College SHOULD BE the best time of your life. I wish I was still in college. Go watch the movie "Old School" with Will Ferrell and maybe you'll have a different perspective. Older dudes like me always wish we were still in our 20s. And regarding "society's routine," wait til you get a load of the daily routine of being in a profession and working 50 hours a week while supporting a family. I guarantee you will miss college.

Yo whiplash man sorry bout ur pops. What you said has 2 be one of the greatest deepest things I've ever read on NT. so much props man

Back
Top Bottom